[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
give me one good reason to learn portuguese
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Madeira_Wine.jpg (324 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
Madeira_Wine.jpg
324 KB, 853x1280
give me one good reason to learn portuguese
>>
there isn't one
>>
it's the language of kings
>>
>>52254848
Idem
>>
there isn't one
>>
Bunda in Brazil?
>>
>>52254837
It sounds funny.
>>
>>52254837
So that others will have a hard time deciding if you are Italian or Spanish
>>
so you can work as a spy stationed in brazil for the glory of the queen and her intelligence services?
>>
>>52254837
Portuguese should be your language of choice if you want to understand the Kings and Queens of the ancient world.
>>
>>52254837
It's the language of Alberto Barbosa.
>>
>>52254837
So you may understand things like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzFJwiHRwDg
>>52254986
But the Brits were always good allies, no need to spy :(
>>
>>52255029
What about things like this?
Especially what he says at 0:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plgqdmWQvww
>>
>>52255088
wow he is brazilian
>>
>>52254837
You get white pussy
Brazilians are the most attractive race, both males and females
>>
>>52255304
>'white' pussy
>>
>>52255315
I meant European pussy with that, your women love and fantasise about us
>>
>>52254837
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Portuguese_Alliance
also
-cheap tourism
-qt's
-nice weather
>>
You can get a relatively affordable house in a decent part of Portugal for not too much money, and the wheater is nice.
>>
>>52255564
but how safe is it though?
>>
>>52255721
safer than the USA
>>
>>52255721
Safer than any place in the Americas for sure.
>>
>>52255564
It's becoming a popular place to retire for americans
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.