[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you found out australia wasn't in NATO w-w-what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1434799631114.jpg (68 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1434799631114.jpg
68 KB, 633x758
>tfw you found out australia wasn't in NATO

w-w-what the fuck?
>>
You're an island in the south Pacific, how you gonna join a north Atlantic organization?
>>
what's the issue bruce?
>>
New flag when?
>>
>>52246460

Everyone has a dream
>>
>>52246492
i-isac?
>>
>>52246460
>Turkey, a land in asia is trying to enter the EUROPEAN union

Anything's possible, apparently
>>
>>52246586
does the prospect of cockroachistan joining the EU horrify you as much as it does me?
>>
>>52246460
>>52246403

should be Near Atlantic
>>
>>52246621
While I dont approve of it in the slightest I'm not so horrified in the sense that the netherlands is already filled to the brim with turks.
In that respect turkey joining the EU won't change anything.

They won't get in though, especially not the way they're heading right now politically speaking.
>>
>>52246403
daily reminder if you aren't in NATO you aren't white
>>
>>52246766
So Turks are white, then?
>>
>joining an international gang of fascists
Bitch about Russia, China, and Best Korea all you want, at least they don't have to worry about the government hacking into their email
>>
>>52246403
>wanting to be in the official league of faggets
>>
File: lol.jpg (97 KB, 960x959) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
97 KB, 960x959
>>52246871
>Bitch about Russia, China, and Best Korea all you want, at least they don't have to worry about the government hacking into their email
>>
>NORTH ATLANTIC Treaty Organisation

Why would you think Aus is in NATO?
>>
>>52246403
Relax we're in UKUSA, which is probably a better guarantor of security than NATO anyway because it'll fall apart once Putin annexes Ida-Viru.
>>
>>52246871
>Bitch about Russia, China, and Best Korea all you want, at least they don't have to worry about the government hacking into their email

No in those countries you just straight up disappear, much better
>>
>>52246492
How do you get internet access in Greenland?
>>
>>52246460
We compete in Eurovision and won the Asian Cup in soccer. We're a bit of everything.
>>
>>52246403
>NATO
>North Atlantic Treaty Organization

>Australia
>South Pacific

Well, what did you think?
You guys are British slaves anyways so it doesn't matter too much, you'll be called into any NATO shit anyways.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.