[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hey anon, i heard you saying something about islam?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: sand nigger.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
sand nigger.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
>hey anon, i heard you saying something about islam?
>>
yea

it should be removed
>>
yeah, we should take out those bastards
>>
>>52244692

Yeah, muslims are my least-favourite species of cockroach.
>>
yeah it sucks donkey dong
>>
yes, i want to rape 9 yo girl
just like your prophet did
so fuck of old hag scum, not even muhammad tier desperate sex maniac wants you
>>
>>52244816
don't forget to worship the space rock in a box! lul
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6287467
>>
>>52244692
I don't have any problems with it, Ma'am. Just don't like those extremists.
>>
>>52244989
First decent post ITT
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plgqdmWQvww
t. alberto barbosa
>>
File: B5pwOrYIEAANU0K.jpg (35 KB, 600x634) Image search: [Google]
B5pwOrYIEAANU0K.jpg
35 KB, 600x634
>>52244692
Yes.
Just over a billion Muslims are regressive enough. But hundreds of millions hold views which are terrifying and abominable. If such savages were to die, it would be a net benefit to the planet.

I know you share my virulent disgust. Unless you count yourself among their sympathizers...?
>>
>>52246182
The source included in the diagram itself tells you that the extrapolation this diagram is making is not on solid foundations. At least check first before blindly believing a diagram
>>
>>52244692
If you put this sand bitch in a different outfit, the average person would think she's white. Why's her skin so fucking light? I thought they're supposed to be brown.
>>
>>52244692
Yeah. Han Solo is killed by his son Kylo Ren.
>>
File: 1450289536122.jpg (140 KB, 685x642) Image search: [Google]
1450289536122.jpg
140 KB, 685x642
>>52248247
forgot the pic
>>
yeah it's a barbaric monkey religion that views you as subhuman for your vagina you dumb cakefaced bimbo

*teleports away*
>>
File: OrXQ9z2.jpg (91 KB, 498x558) Image search: [Google]
OrXQ9z2.jpg
91 KB, 498x558
>>52248019
some arab girls are fucking paler as fuck breh

>pic related
>>
>>52250415
Arab isn't a race though

"Arab" is the same kind of classification as "American"

There are Asiatic Arabs, Caucasian Arabs, and Arabised Africans.
>>
>>52250499
idc i mean sand niggs

i know an iraqi chick that is whiter than me
>>
>>52244692
Yes, I was talking about portugal. You know that country, right?
>oh of course, I know alberto! he's portugese, right? his moorish grandparents traveled over to the states years ago.
Yeah, the Barbosas have a short history here in America. It's a long way away from their place of origin, Morocco!
>>
>>52244692
I had a question actually. Is it not true that a woman's witness is equal to half that of a man?
>>
>>52251618
Part 1:
Firstly, if you take the relevant verse (Quran 2:282) literally without contextualizing it, a woman's word is worth half that of a man's only in a specific circumstance - namely (according to the translation given in http://quran.com/2/282) "when you contract a debt for a specified term" and you have a witness that the contract is dictated as well as written. In this specific scenario, non-contextualized, the "1 man = 2 women" idea is derived since there is the option to have 2 men, or 1 man and 2 women as witnesses.
>>
>>52253302
>>52251618
Part 2:
Now, for a historical contextual approach, in Arab society, men were the ones who dealt with financial matters and this was a role that was delegates to men. Women in the society did not play a role in such financial matters and thus did not have the expertise or experience with the relevant any ideas and terms. Thus, it could be expected that a man would be familiar with the contents of contract matters, but not the woman. That is not to say that there weren't women that were versed in such matters, but they were rare in the society. As such, if a man is not available as a witness, the idea would be to have a woman hear the contract as well as another one, so that they together can be sure about what was said even though likely they were not as versed in the matters as a man would be. So, the fundamental idea would be that you need two financially-competent people, or one competent with two not-so-competent people. The idea that this is based in "competency" is suggested by the Qur'an's explanation for a second woman just as a person to remind the first woman if need be. The reason that gender terms were used was because in Arab society, the reality was men were the financially knowledgeable ones, and woman usually were not, so no one batted an eye at this phrasing. Under this interpretation, you could have 1 man and 1 woman as witnesses (rather than 2 woman) as long as the woman is financially competent. Furthermore, since in modern society, not all men are financially competent, there can be cases were more than one man is required. In this interpretation, man = woman in this financial scenario, all else equal.
>>
>>52248285
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>52253414
I don't think mathematics can adequately describe the topology of those logical contortions
>>
File: 1ninetymiles2yE8l1qanwv1o1_500.jpg (64 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
1ninetymiles2yE8l1qanwv1o1_500.jpg
64 KB, 500x393
yea, why is it so fucking bad at everything it tries to do that isnt spreading hate and violence?
>>
>>52253467
Rephrase and elaborate in detail.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 493x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 493x575
>>52253467
>topology of those logical contortions
Throwing in a bunch of words to sound more erudite isn't always a good idea anon. Especially since your sentence makes no sense. "topology" doesn't work here
>>
>>52253720
he's exaggerating the magnitude of the logical contortions. If they were 2 dimensional, they'd be less complicated and mathematically elaborate.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 634x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 634x400
>>52253879
I don't follow.
>>
>>52253954
ur a faget
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.