[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm afraid to go to Poland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (504 B, 485x303) Image search: [Google]
image.png
504 B, 485x303
I'm afraid of being called a "shitskin" or worst, be lynched by angry racist Poles

I would like to visit Cracovia and Varsovia but I'm afraid. I heard they btfo of some Argentinian guy for not being "white enough"

P-please hold me...
>>
I'm an Afghan and I was fine in Poland. Just go fAm.
>>
No sea marica
>>
File: 1441390241179.gif (1007 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
1441390241179.gif
1007 KB, 500x277
vete cabron, chingar a su madre
>>
Idk lad.

Chances are 50 - 50. Such is Poland.
>>
poles are animals.
>>
I would defend you.
>>
>>52232615
I was there this summer, you'll be fine. You wouldn't really stick out all that much as a Mexican, I mean most Italians/Greeks are as dark or darker than you guys and they're technically Europeans.
>>
>>52233428
Lel. This comming from a germ. And I thought you guys can't into irony.
>>
>>52233428
Suck my dick you German cockroach
>>52232615
You'll be fine
>>
>>52233444
there's more to someone's appearance than skin color, retardo. and that's not even true lol
>>
>>52232615
are you a girl?
pls say yes
>>
>>52233699
Yeah it is, I went to Italy the summer before this one and they're dark as fug.
>>
I think as long as you do sensible shit you will be fine. You know, stick to crowded, popular places, don't walk through shitty areas, don't be stranded alone in the dark or get wasted beyond belief in a potentially unsafe environment.
>>
Dude no!
Haven't you seen that movie Hostal??
Killing brownies and americans is practically a sport in all eastern europe m8.
>>
>>52233755
>I went to Italy the summer
yea it's called being able to tan, go in the winter and they're pale. mexicans are brown year round.
>>
They lied, world is not your oyster. I would be scared to death in Middle East too.
>>
>>52232615
Polan is life, Polan is love <3
>>
File: 1441485878014.jpg (63 KB, 476x639) Image search: [Google]
1441485878014.jpg
63 KB, 476x639
Nah you will be save if you stick in center of the town no one will do anything bad to you.
>>
>>52233878
>33878 ▶
>Dude no!
>Haven't you seen that movie Hostal??
>Killing brownies and americans is practically a sport in all eastern europe m8.

Can confirm, was in tourist areas in Krakow recently, and it was great except for all the brown people being fed into meat mincers and being forced to saw off their own limbs.
>>
I just imagined the Argentinian hugging and kissing the poles like
>Hello my white friend! I feel happy for coming back home, I am 1/72th pole you know ; )
>>
>>52233935
It's such a shame, there are loads of nice places to visit in the middle east and even maybe 5, 10, 20 years ago they were totally okay to go.
>>
It is safe for me, im pretty pale with pitch black hair a long neck and a girly face, can I pull up being french or something for safety?
>>
>>52233755
why do americans care so much about race
>>
>>52234071
dont think they care if youre not a muz to be honest
>>
>>52232615
If asked, show your dick to prove you aren't jew. It could save your life.
>>
>>52234103
yep only americans talk about race and whiteness on /int/ :D:D:D:D:D
>>
>>52234142

Not even if you're a Muz
>>
>>52232615
Take pains to fix your fucking reputation and your grandchildren won't have to suffer through this. I know that's easy for me to say but it's also the only way
>>
>>52233860
pls be in london
>>
>>52234187
not only americans but you guys make mostof the people who do.
>>
>>52234505
maybe it's cause we're the biggest group on the board, perhaps it was a bit difficult for you to reason that one out though
>>
You will be fine, just say something in Spanish so people won't think yous a muzzie and show a cross just in case (you are catholic, right?)
>>
POLAND STRONK!!!!!
>>
>>52232615
just wear a cross necklace. they will think you are christian and not attack you.
>>
>>52232615
Knowing argies he was probably kissing and hugging everyone and talking really loudly and making hand gestures and slavs thought he was mocking them so he got beaten up.

Don't wear your sombrero around and try not to sell cocaine and you'll be fine Chapito Jesus María Guzman.
>>
>no history
>no culture
>cuisine is literally meat leftovers in a bread
They have to care about something.
>>
>>52232615
Are you Catholic?
Wear a cross, go to a bar, offer some chill looking guys a drink in exchange for being toured a bit.
We only hate shitskins that come to shit our country up, not tourists.
>>
>>52232615
mexican sailors in Poland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckFTBQhrGnw
>>
>>52234883
>mexican sailors in Poland
>press play
>POLICJA
lel'd
>>
>>52232615
dont come here
we bite
>>
>>52234883
What happened?
>>
>>52234883
I remember this in the news, but I think they put all the blame on the polish "Hooligans", kek
>>
>>52235372
Nothing.
>>
>>52235334
Will you bite me just a little bit on the nape of my neck? :3
>>
>>52235372
hooligans beated Mexican sailors
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.