[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
peace sign the same as the middle finger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: peace sign uk.png (444 KB, 569x575) Image search: [Google]
peace sign uk.png
444 KB, 569x575
britbongs

explain this shit
>>
>>52228535
Whoever wrote that is actually retarded
>>
File: ok sign.png (395 KB, 571x530) Image search: [Google]
ok sign.png
395 KB, 571x530
i sincerely hope this website is trolling me
>>
File: hand shaking.png (352 KB, 589x450) Image search: [Google]
hand shaking.png
352 KB, 589x450
what

the

fuck
>>
>>52228535
>this only applies should your palm be facing. If your palm is facing outwards then your (sic) in the clear
Fucking read, would you?
You do it knuckles forward
>>
Lmao do Americans not know this?

Palm facing toward you = BAD INSULT

Palm facing away = I love you
>>
It's true, the story comes from a lost-in-time battle Frenchs and Brits had in Middle Ages, Frenchs captured Brit archers and chop down those two fingers (the ones needed to shot an arrow), so from there on Brits made the same gesture we know now as "Peace" to Frenchs to let them know they could stilluse their bows and kill them all.
>>
>>52228835
I didn't actually read it all, the image is misleading desu
>>
This comes from the 100 year war, When the French would cut the two fingers of the English captured archers, and the ones who weren't captured, after hitting a frog would do the peace sign as "Pluck you", which evolved to the middle finger and fuck you respectively.

Look it up before trying to bant your daddy, Ameritwat.

>>52228657
The asshole is shaped like that, and the ok sign signs exactly that in here and brazil.
>>
>>52229042
>pluck you evolved into fuck you

Haha no
>>
>>52228657
This one is bullshit
>>
I once read that "thumbs up" means "i'm getting an erection" in muslim conutrys. Is that true?
>>
File: image.png (386 KB, 435x502) Image search: [Google]
image.png
386 KB, 435x502
>it's a stupid yank gets bantered out of his own thread episode
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.