[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I move to Germany, Switzerland or Austria? I am learning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: B3xfJHGCIAAdF6J.jpg (50 KB, 469x633) Image search: [Google]
B3xfJHGCIAAdF6J.jpg
50 KB, 469x633
Should I move to Germany, Switzerland or Austria?

I am learning German, I hate living in the UK and need out
>>
I would pick Switzerland. Do you have a degree?
>>
You need to give us more information. What are you going to do there? How long are you going to stay? What is it that you're looking for?
>>
>>52226189
just a bachelors in history
>>52226195
look for any work there, see if I can make it

I also learn Russian which might be useful there
>>
>>52226293
Иcтopики нaхyй нe нyжны. Cиди y ceбя, пидop.
>>
>>52226147
Deutschland ist sicherlich nicht besser als das UK. Österreich und die Schweiz sind anständige Länder aber nimm zur Kenntnis, dass seltsame Dialekte in diesen Ländern gesprochen werden.
>>
File: unemployment.png (226 KB, 895x715) Image search: [Google]
unemployment.png
226 KB, 895x715
>>52228040
Bestimmte Regionen in Deutschland sind wesentlich besser als UK.

Unemployment is the lowest in the Tübingen and Oberbayern regions with 2.5%, even lower than in Norway.
>>
>>52226293
>history

Lol, what did you expect with a degree in history? Work in a museum?
>>
>>52228431
Eastern Germany sticks out like a sore thumb lol
>>
>>52226293
>history
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>52226147
Switzerland

Rich
More beautiful landscapes
More beautiful women
>>
Come to Canada with me
>>
>>52229307
Because of the 20% french?
>>
>>52226147
The Swiss are xenophobic (even having a great part of the population made foreigners) and their German is stupid.
Germany is full of Germans. Austria so, they are a great people
>>
>>52229815
>buzzwords

Liberal faggot fuck outta here and go back to tumblr.

Switzerland is great precisely because it doesn't let in every nigger and ''refugee'' leecher.

Anyway OP - I'd choose Switzerland if I had the option, if not, then Germany, more precisely, Munich, it's really the best city in Germany, great work opportunities, clean city, friendly people, big titted beauties and whatnot.

Sadly it'll be overrun with muslims in the near future so that's that.
>>
>>52229890
>I'd choose Switzerland if I had the option
Good luck finding a job there without any qualification or exceptional skills.
You wouldn't last long there seem that it's hugely expensive. And don't expect, just because you speak English and you can flip burgers, to score some bucks, none of those will help you.

I think you should go back to Tumblr before spitting memes.
>>
>>52226147
Fuck off we're full.
>>
>>52226147
Either Switzerland or Austria.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.