[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Britain cucked hard by Saudi Arabia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1409221465339.jpg (49 KB, 394x386) Image search: [Google]
1409221465339.jpg
49 KB, 394x386
>A Saudi millionaire has been cleared of raping a teenager after claiming he might have accidentally penetrated the 18-year-old when he tripped and fell on her.

>Property developer Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was accused of forcing himself on the girl as she slept off a night of drinking on the sofa of his Maida Vale flat.

>He had already had sex with her 24-year-old friend and said his penis might have been poking out of his underwear after that sexual encounter when he tripped on the 18-year-old

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/millionaire-businessman-cleared-raping-teenager-7018414

If you are a rich arab in the UK, you can rape
>>
lol britcuck
>>
File: umadcaliphate.png (30 KB, 1481x902) Image search: [Google]
umadcaliphate.png
30 KB, 1481x902
>He had already had sex with her 24-year-old friend

Is there ANY race more alpha than Arabs?
>>
>>52224807
>might have accidentally penetrated the 18-year-old when he tripped and fell on her

just like my JAVs
>>
Thank god for the USA

MUH GUNS MUH FREEDOMS SHOOT MINORITIES DONT GO TO JAIL FUCK YEA
>>
>>52225576
you seem confused
>>
>>52224807

if you are rich you can practically get a get out of jail card in Britain.

The very fact we are letting China to build a NUCLEAR power plant here proves how much of a c uck nation we have become...
>>
yeah. funny what money can buy.
>>
so this can be used as an excuse in britain? sorry i just tripped into your vagina
>>
I bet the floor at Rotherham was very slippery
>>
>>52226019
We count as arabs so we are missing the petromonis.
>>
>>52225576
Silly slav.
>>
>>52225694
>>52225762
>>52226019
Her case was flimsier than the remnants of her hymen. The judge correctly saw it for what it was; two gold-digging sloots wanted rich Arap cock and one of them regretted it after the act.
>>
>>52226048
my sides
>>
File: file.png (477 KB, 600x763) Image search: [Google]
file.png
477 KB, 600x763
>>52226019
>>
>>52226048
Underrated post t.b.h
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.