[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would me and my wife be seen in your country? How would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 960x959) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 960x959
How would me and my wife be seen in your country?

How would my child be treated?
>>
As a nigger
Ur wife would be seen as a coal burner
Probably aid transporter
>>
>>52219291
Thanks glorious nation
>>
In my country people dont really care about The color of your skin but your ideals, you would be seen like a common person and treated like it.
>>
>>52219127
People wouldn't care
>>
father: black
mother: middle-eastern
baby: vietnamese
>>
>>52219127
Are you blasian?
>>
>>52219127
where i live you'd be fine desu. you don't look like a gang bangin nigger so that helps
>>
>>52219415
oh and a north-american family most likely on a trip or something

the father doesn't look african-black, has some white in him
>>
>>52219127
This is actually one fucking cute couple
>>
>>52219415
Tbh the baby look pretty finnish to me
>>
You and your family would be hated and discriminated. Bydlo could even attack you.
>>
>>52219127
A dark mulatto with a light mulatto are a common view here
>>
File: neymar family.jpg (76 KB, 690x414) Image search: [Google]
neymar family.jpg
76 KB, 690x414
just a normal family here
>>
>>52219127
LOL
is this baby is me?
>>
well treated and regarded well as a flagship successful couple of hard working dark skinned real human beans
>>
>>52221837
Whats up with his hair colour?
>Neymar panna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfVKnVA11Cc
>>
>>52219127
Silent derision and avoidance
>>
File: south brazillians.png (453 KB, 941x580) Image search: [Google]
south brazillians.png
453 KB, 941x580
>>52221977

Blond hair is common here desu
>>
>>52219127
Nice family ))))
>>
>>52222045
>implying most of the blondes aren't fakes.
>also
God how ugly are those kids.
>>
>>52222037

This. It's not a race thing, it's how we treat everyone tbf.
>>
>>52219506
how is a couple cute? ? ?
? ? ?
>>
1. ok
2. bullied
No matter what race you are, it's always the same. True equality.
>>
>>52224679
Inbred as fuck
>>
>>52219127
That's probably not actually a pic of you, OP. But if it is, you don't look like a nigger, you look like a respectable black man. Probably the outfit and glasses.
>>
Heterosexuals are still allowed to get married in Canada? Not very progressive.
>>
>>52222045
triggered
>>
>>52219127
rare
>>
1.People would stare at you as you are nigger in the northern country,but in major cities they wouldn't care.
2. People would make fun of him in kindergarden and at school. If he goes through this,he will be mentally stronger than others and will get a sort of adventage over them. I didn't,by the way,that's why i am here instead of hanging out with peers.
>>
Fuck off racists !!!!!

I'm so annoyed at arrogant white pigs! Mother fuckers white pigs!
>>
>>52225401
Russian are the best friends for everyone)))))))))

I'm for your opinion
>>
Fool American...
>>
>>52219127
Hope that you will have nice days in your life. Please ignore the fool virgin racists on the 4chan. Fool people gather on the 4chan.
>>
>>52225339
Ni-hao, Spanish, who love chino
>>
1. People would talk about you two behind your backs

2. Don't even mention the kid
>>
>>52225670
Virgins are cool,sod off!
>>
>>52219127
Like this.
http://sofiaglobe.com/2014/10/14/mixed-race-family-beaten-in-sofia-after-moroccan-husband-said-i-love-you-in-english-report/
>>
>>52225732
Wait

I hear that most of Russian abandon their virgin time when they are young students
>>
>>52225850
50% i guess. "Bydlo"(not intellegent kind of people,animals) loses it's virginity very early, but intellegent elite does it later or never does. I am 19 years old student and gonna lose my virginity at christmas,if you wonder.
>>
>>52226091
Oh I see)thank you))

I'm 21 years old and have some Russian friends.

I abandoned my virginity in a ladies shop(((
>>
White pigs got silent. Oh my god
>>
>>52219127
girls and gays would want to fuck you, and they would wonder how a girl that fat and with such a poor fashion taste was able to get a bf that hot. everybody would think the kid is cute.
>>
>>52224731
It just is
>>
>>52228358
shut the fuck up, you fag.
>>
>>52219127
your kid looks like he has Down Syndrome. Hope he dies without any pain. Many blessings!
>>
>>52219127
it's funny how they look kinda similar depsite being from different races

similar nose, mouth, and chin
>>
>>52219127
I doubt that's really you, but you two probably wouldn't have much trouble.

You might get angry looks from racist old white ladies occasionally, but that's really it.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 367x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 367x367
The baby look like Kanye and Kim's daughter
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.