[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will you do if you will be rich? 1. Fuck as much whores
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 1b96cb95.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1b96cb95.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
What will you do if you will be rich?

1. Fuck as much whores as I can from all countris in the world
2. Buy expenive car
3. Buy house on the sea shore
4. Try to make rich friends

What else
>>
have halfrican chilluns
>>
File: BERLUSCONI.jpg (21 KB, 948x709) Image search: [Google]
BERLUSCONI.jpg
21 KB, 948x709
I'd be like this guy.
>>
>>52203834
I'd just get a cozy house in somewhere in northern Europe and give the rest to some charity.
>>
>>52203834
1. Leave the UK for somewhere nice.
2. Buy a wife.
3. Have some children.
4. Have the wife killed off before she inevitably divorces me and takes my money.
>>
>>52203990
>buy a wife
She'll either cuck you or resent you for the rest of your life. Or both things.

Money doesn't buy love anon.
>>
1. Blow up the moon
2. Watch 24h daylight
>>
>>52204104
Read point 4.
>>
File: 1440447139926.gif (2 MB, 383x204) Image search: [Google]
1440447139926.gif
2 MB, 383x204
>>52203947
>being an altruist
>>
1. Avail myself to every hedonistic pleasure possible
2. Put a dent in the universe
>>
>>52203834
I would do lots of cocaine and use my money to try to forment a racewar in Europe, funding both far right parties and jihadists.

No particular reason, I just like cocaine and hate yuros.

Also I'd buy a pet Ocelot and name his Steve.
>>
>>52203834
5 . Disregard bitches
6 . Acquire more currency
>>
>>52203834
Purchase the dankest of memes
>>
>>52203834
i would buy a house in sicily, near the mediterranean.and also a boat so i could go sailing
>>
Invest everything into memes
>>
File: PepeValentin.jpg (13 KB, 448x332) Image search: [Google]
PepeValentin.jpg
13 KB, 448x332
>>52203834

I would probably have a house in the Mediterranean, a Porsche, but a small flat in the suburbs and a Fiat 600 to fake a simple life an pursue true love..
>>
>>52203834
Invest in tesla and buy a house in the forests of washington state.
>>
>>52203834

Enact my wildest fantasies, buy an island and create my own bond villain base.

Honestly you can do so much if you have great wealth, its really limited only by your imagination. Most rich cunts don't deserve it purely by the fact that they don't do anything interesting with it.
>>
>>52203939
me too
my dream is to own a football club
>>
>>52203834
Do what I can to help spread the word of the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church to all the people of the world.
>>
I would buy Eastern Poland and try to design an economy based solely on fabricating weaponized mechs.
>>
>>52203834
>3. Buy house on the sea shore

trashguy.png

1. Help poor people
2. Travel all over the world
3. Have a cool bar and restaurant
>>
Move to auz and shitpost all day. Hell it probably takes all day to shit pussy from there anyways.
>>
Buy a nice house
Travel the world for a bit
Buy friends and family stuff
Donate what I don't need
Stay home with vidya and anime
>>
is it normal not to know how to answer this?
>>
>>52206299
It's normal for people with dubs.
>>
>>52206299

I know what I would fucking do, stop working ASAP and shit in my boss flower pot..
>>
>>52206476
well I took that for granted.
>>
>>52203834

Buying russian whores
>>
Open my own business.
>>
>>52203834
Build my own military state and build metal gears
build, buy, steal nukes.
>>
>>52203834
1. Invest heavily in Regenerative medical tech like Foregen so I can have my fucking foreskin back from the Jews who took it
2. Buy a small island in the middle of the ocean and build a self-sustaining habbening-proof compound. Invite GF, a couple friends, and nobody else.
3. Have supplies flown onto island so I can be /comfy/
4. Maybe go out sometimes and travel around the world doing neat shit like skydiving, fucking exotic women, and seeing cool ecosystems
5. Buy a home for my parents and give them money so they can retire happily
6. If I feel like I'm up to it after laying low for a while, start a PMC to slowly dismantle the Saudi Arabian government and other OPEC nations
7.Buy a cute doge.

>>52206953
this
WE'RE ALREADY DEMONS ANON
>>
>>52203834
Purchase Finland and Australia, becoming the single greatest shitposter of all time.
>>
Build a castle and live my life in isolation doing whatever.
>>
>>52205191
This desu.
>>
I am in line to inherit between 5,000,000-10,000,000 USD when my father passes.

And I only want more, what does that say about me?
>>
Buy a bike or van or something and see the world
>>
buy an apartment in manhattan that will appreciate in value

spend 6 mo in NYC and 6 mo traveling every year
>>
>>52210022
You're sick, but its not your fault, you merely contracted the disease from the society, and you can get cured if you want.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.