[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tomorow (16 december 2015) Star Wars Episode IV will be shown
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 2000px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg-1.png (109 KB, 2000x1207) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Star_Wars_Logo.svg-1.png
109 KB, 2000x1207
Tomorow (16 december 2015) Star Wars Episode IV will be shown in French movie theater, and I will go and see it.

In most countries the movie will not be shown before the 16 december 2015.

Here are my demand :

You must pay respect to France or I swear I'll spoil you all day long tomorow !

DO IT to appease my wrath ! and maybe i'll spare you !
>>
>>52199891
> In most countries the movie will not be shown before the 18 december 2015.
>>
it's already been spoiled pierre

it premiered yesterday
>>
just remember that you are breaking board rules and taking advantage of the fact that there is no spoiler tag on this board

carry on
>>
>>52199956
please don't spoil me
>>
Seeing it in IMAX in ~12 hours :^)
>>
>>52199993
i won't my friend

but others will so you might want to leave until you see it
>>
>>52199956
Spoil it for me desu
>>
>>52199993
HAN SOLO DIES AT THE END
>>
File: 3847562345.jpg (172 KB, 994x1334) Image search: [Google]
3847562345.jpg
172 KB, 994x1334
>>52199891
Han Solo dies
>>
Han dies and stuff
>>
>>52199891
I'm seeing it in 13 hours cunt
>>
>>52199891
I'm pretty worried about the theater getting shot up, honestly.
>>
>>52199891
>all this nerd
do normal people actually care about star wars?
>>
>>52199891
cuck
>>
>>52200992
do normal people use ipad

it's way beyond haha nerds
>>
Tbh Han dying is the final nail in the Star Wars coffin.
>>
>>52200992
Apparently Star wars is a normal thing in the US of A
>>
>>52199891
I shall appease you! The last thing I want is for you to find out that Han solo dies and Luke Skywalker was the bad guy all along
>>
>>52199891
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDpoyXZmKJM
>>
>>52199891
stupid french cockroach han solo dies,finn dies

bad guy is bad because bad

now fuck off

also

>2015
>caring about a disney shit star wars

i hope the theater you go gets fucking bombed.
>>
Wait.. Does han solo actually die or is this another fallout 4 ruse?
>>
>>52201464
what did you think? hes old they wanna kill off the oldies one by one.
>>
>>52199891
Here in Chile it will be shown thursday 17 december, USA is retard
>>
Someone is going to shoot up a theatre like Batman so I'll be pirating it from home.
>>
>>52201464
he was supposed to die in the original movies
>>
>>52202460
a false flag attack is guaranteed
>>
I never watched any star wars, indiana jones and star treck movies
>>
blah blah blah baddies lose, good guys and mace dindu win despite the odds. What's there to spoil?
>>
>>52199891
Next weekend: mass shooting in French cinema during the premier of the new Star Wars movie, 200 dead. According to survivors, the agressors shouted "Allahu Akbar" before opening fire.

In other news; Germany expects 2 million refugees in 2016.
>>
>>52199891
Fuck you, France. Baguette is objectively the worst form of bread, your wine is shit and overpriced and lives only off of snobs without taste following what the trend dictates them, much like modern art. Elsaß-Lothringen is rightful German clay, your women smell and don't shave, your "men" get cucked by Jamal, the United Kingdom should already annex Normandy, you have not had a single relevant military involvement that you have won since the era of Napoleon, and your nation symbol, the Eiffel Tower, is the ugliest waste of metal I have ever seen in my entire life.

Just kidding. I love you, please don't succumb to the sandniggers.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.