[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you support of Israel ? I do and wish they become bigger.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1448639222582.gif (3 MB, 220x209) Image search: [Google]
1448639222582.gif
3 MB, 220x209
Do you support of Israel ? I do and wish they become bigger. Promote stability unlike dirty neighbors Muslims.

Israel stay strong
>>
>>52198444
They won't last long without U.S. welfare. Plus military protection.
>>
File: post67.gif (9 KB, 261x450) Image search: [Google]
post67.gif
9 KB, 261x450
But they were bigger.
>>
Israel was a mistake. Israeli posters are top tier though.
>>
>czech poster
>>
>>52198444
Isn't Israel pretty much a Russian colony?

Something like 1/4th of the population immigrated from Russia, didn't it?
>>
>>52199009
Emigrated but they were all Russian Jews
>>
>>52198444
>Do you support of Israel ?
ye

>I do and wish they become bigger
bigger economically , militarily , culturally ?, bigger how ?.

>>52199009
you're exaggerating but at lest a million israelis are or their ancestors are from ex soviet union states , many hundreds of thousands came during the 90s\early 2000s but many of the jewish settlers in the late 19th century were russian as well .

>Promote stability
what the fuck does that even mean ?. israel dosnt 'promote stability' any more then any normal country .
>>
>>52198908
man i remember my army commander showing me pics of his family's life int eh sinai peninsula , it was an amazing place for tourism and it has many great diving sites .now its a shithole and during the 2000s when israeli tourists stopped coming because of terrorism (israeli tourists were like 60% of their economy) it became even more of a turboshithole .

now its full of sudanis trying to get to israel and getting shot at the border by egyptian border guard .
>>
>>52198444
Do they need any support? I thought this counrty is doing good without our prays.
>>
>>52198444
Israel is unerotically one of the best countries on earth desu baka senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 600x800
fuck israel and jews
>>
>>52199839
Rude
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.