[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my Kazakh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1215151758-1.jpg (564 KB, 1593x3138) Image search: [Google]
1215151758-1.jpg
564 KB, 1593x3138
I'm learning Kazakh and would like feedback on my handwriting. I want to write how natives would write in Kazakhstan. Protips?
>>
Asterisk is not a letter, try again
>>
>>52196881
жжжжжжжжжжжжжжж
>>
> that lazy as fuck ж
> that ш(?) that looks like an upside down w
>>
>>52196379
Why?
>>
>>52196379
Why not just learn Russian at this point? You'll actually be able to use it. Who the fuck cares about Kazakhstan?
>>
>>52196379
What have you been using to learn Kazakh? I've been using "Colloquial Kazakh." A lot of parts of it seem overly technical, but there isn't really much in terms of Kazakh resources for English speakers 2bh
>>
>>52198682
I'll save you the time and angry answers. I've tried asking people why they learn less useful languages, and the general idea that I got, it that it's basically a game to people. Not that there is anything wrong with that, if that's what they like to do, they might as well. They'll try to justify it with things like "it sounded cool", "the culture is cool", "on a whim", "wanted a challenge", etc. But, basically, they are just fancy ways of saying that they had nothing better to do and it's basically just a game to them. Again, not that that's bad if that's what they enjoy. I just think it's kind of dumb how people often try to fancy up the answers rather than just admitting that it's a game. Let's be honest, no one actually is going to spend hours a day working on learning a language because "it sounded cool". In reality, it's just a way to pass time when they have nothing better to do. Which, I completely understand, learning a language can actually be quite fun, but I personally think that it's better to learn a language that is actually useful while having fun, rather than spending all that time and never using it in real life. To each their own, I guess.
>>
>>52199261
This.
>>
>learning kazakh
who would do this and why?
>>
>>52199066
I know there's not much at all. I've been using learn101.org for some grammar. It's okay I guess.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.