[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan really is overpopulated, holy fuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 17.png (2 MB, 1212x707) Image search: [Google]
17.png
2 MB, 1212x707
Japan really is overpopulated, holy fuck.
>>
"Overpopulated" is probably the wrong word since as far as I know they don't have any pressing shortages of basic needs. "Crowded" might work better but you also chose a picture of one of the largest urban areas on Earth too.
>>
No, Tokyo is.
>>
Every country on earth is overpopulated. Japan is an extreme example and does have extreme problems with freshwater, food, medicine and demographics.
>>
>>52180586

>Every country on earth is overpopulated.

Swedish education, ladies and gentleman.
>>
>>52180586
water is kinda ok thanks to lots of rain
>>
>>52181235
lots of mountains, soil, forests
>>
>>52180586
kek.
>>
>>52180586
>Japan has the longest life expectancy in the world
>has problems with water, food, medicine
Probably not.
>>
>>52180386
Only Tokyo and other major metropolitan areas are.
Hokkaido, for one, has a pretty low density

>>52180586
>Sweden
wew lad, is that how your government justifies taking in as many immigrants as possible
>>
>>52180586
Jesus christ
>>
>>52180586
t. Ahmed
>>
I can't even imagine how living in a 10+million people city would be like. When I lived in a 800k city I felt claustrophobic and slightly depressed already, I like my 16k town where most people know you but you still manage to meet new friends now and then much better.
>>
>>52181711
You live in a small community, mostly neighbours and people you went with to the local school.

There's still a lot less sense of familiarity than in towns though.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 869x816) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 869x816
>>52180586
>Every country on earth is overpopulated
Häng dig då, folkförrädare.
>>
File: 00b.jpg (52 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
00b.jpg
52 KB, 400x266
>>52180386
66% of land is forest mountains in Japan.
This is typical view of Japan.
>>
>>52182793
I refuse to believe that the population globally was lower year 0 than year 1000.
>>
>>52180386
Yes
>>
>>52180386
Why are Asian countries so bad at city planning?
>>
I think allhuman beings should stop making babies and ppl should all die.

Animals and plants hate human beings.
>>
>>52183385
My sister taught in Gifu prefecture. It felt like Texas honestly.
>>
there are four swedish posts in this thread so far and two of them are completely retarded
>>
>>52184422
Because
1) we are stupid
2) lack of sense of beauty
>>
>muh overpopulashun
fuck off
>>
>>52184422

Asians are retards
>>
Are all those streets named? Bring a mailman must be a nightmare.
>>
>>52184613
No, they just guess where someone might live and deliver mail randomly
>>
>>52180586
Not every country, just a significant number of them. Which is why it baffles me that Sweden is racing to become overpopulated despite having such beneficial conditions.
>>
>>52184518
poland why do you and other catholics think overpopulation is a non-problem?
Do you all think we're going to develop mars colonies before it becomes a problem?
>>
>>52180386
Japan is going to lose 40 million people by 2050. They're not going to be overpopulated for long.
>>
>>52184613
i'm pretty sure they know how to use google maps
>>
>>52183744
You don't have any fucking clue how to read charts do you?
>>
>>52184499
i know these precise feels
>>
>>52184733
that's what I think, and if you think that "hurr we need to provide people with resources durr" then you can fuck off
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.