[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is America so fat, dumb, and disgusting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: AMerica122414.png (75 KB, 800x502) Image search: [Google]
AMerica122414.png
75 KB, 800x502
Why is America so fat, dumb, and disgusting?
>>
Because you're gay
>>
>Fat
Because we have an abundance of delicious and cheap food....a ""problem"" many lesser nations would LOVE to have.

>Dumb
Sorry I cannot hear you over the fact that my country has the most scientific papers and nobel prizes in the entire world, far more than.....uh...."Laos".

>Disgusting
Jealousy breeds disgust I guess.
>>
>>52162151
No, sorry we aren't degenerate idiots here. We don't actively promote disgusting stuff such as that.
>>
File: laos-MMAP-md.png (120 KB, 1036x733) Image search: [Google]
laos-MMAP-md.png
120 KB, 1036x733
Why is Laos so poor, irrelevant, and landlocked?
>>
You're from a country that gendocided educated people.
>>
File: Moon.jpg (5 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
Moon.jpg
5 KB, 295x171
>>52162129
Because they turned your country into the moon
>>
I'll have you know america is the biggest shit hole of the world. They are so brainwashed they think they are the sherivs of the world, where as in fact the are detested by every one and will go down in the next 20 years max
>>
>>52162129
You are wasting its rarity.

Are you in Vientiane or in some secluded town/village ruled by a communist mayor? Are there commieblocks out there?

And if you are a legit Laotian, I bet you are part of the upper class since you have good English skills. And how is it life there?
>>
so are ya chinese or japanese?
>>
murica produces movies which make you dumber just watching them. or songs
>>
>>52162213
>>52162235

I thought Polish people were suppose to be our allies? Why the jerk bully posts?
>>
File: Panzer_IV_Ausf_J_Parola_1.jpg (449 KB, 1200x676) Image search: [Google]
Panzer_IV_Ausf_J_Parola_1.jpg
449 KB, 1200x676
>>52162213
>>52162235
Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sounds of Panzer tracks.
>>
>>52162129
Today I learned that Laos exists.
>>
>>52162252
well, don't you agree your music industry is shit
>>
File: 2248921.jpg (45 KB, 520x320) Image search: [Google]
2248921.jpg
45 KB, 520x320
Kahn why are you such a bully?
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>52162129
>Aaaaah! Dumb hirrbirry rednecks!
>>
I've heard Laotian girls are the best in SEA, is this true?
>>
>>52162252
and you shove your movies down our throats
>>
>you will always be a dumb fat american

>you will never be superior laotian master race
>>
>>52162291
i'm tired of star wars too
>>
>>52162294
at least you can drive walmart rv
>>
>>52162271

No, American music has defined pretty much any contemporary music. Unless you listen to straight classical music, chances are what you listen to has American roots.

You are just being a bully you don't see Americans bashing the perogi or the packzi industries.
>>
>>52162291
>and you shove your movies down our throats

It's not America's fault that the Polish economy isn't big enough to export culture.
>>
>>52162315
i need to criticize state of your current music somewhere
>>
>>52162349
we got adverts of it on the buildings and youtube
>>
>>52162291

No we don't, Europeans are the ones who choose to buy tickets etc. If all foreigners stopped buying ticket to American movies, the American movie industry would be poorfag.

Stop the bully please.
>>
america could be less influential
>>
>>52162356

Do I need to criticize the state of the current paczkis somewhere?

1) Why is it spelled paczki and pronounced poonch-key? Its so hard to remember how to spell. I always try to spell it packzi.
2) Why is there so many with prune flavor? Who likes prunes? Make more delicious flavor like vanilla, chocolate, etc.
3) I know that paczki day has to do with Lent and such, but many people are not Catholic in the USA...maybe try to expand it and make a couple different paczki days depending on the religion of the local communities?
>>
>>52162555
cause it's actually spelled with ą, friend. we are pretty consistent with pronounciation
>>
>>52162555
prune is the taste of country side. you can get chocolate, vanilla in your capitalistic 7days
>>
>>52162625

We don't have that letter in English. Maybe when you sell paczki in the USA you should spell it in a way that doesn't make my head hurt. Compromise halfway and spell it pachki, if you rather, just change the "z" to an "h" so its not "czk" all after the other. I don't think there is a single food that is harder to spell.

I an just kidding btw, I love Poland and whatever tiny bit of Polish culture we get over here. "czk" and all.
>>
>>52162649
Bavarian cream is best imo.
>tfw supermarket stopped selling paczkis with that filling last year and only had fruit ones
>>
>>52162252

Tallest trees catch the wind.
>you will never be able to blame your lack of success on another country on the other side of the world
>you will always have the opportunity to do what you want in life and become successful
Damn. Why couldnt I be Polish or Laotian?
Oh wait - I AM successful and following my dream.
:^)
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.