[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this is the power of Canadian immigrants...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
So this is the power of Canadian immigrants...
>>
He just wants to get to the loo on time
>>
That whole debacle made no sense
They are assblasted because a better service is taking away their business, so they protest about it and act like a bunch of pricks? The fuck?
>>
>>52158715
>Speak shit english
>Act like an irresponsible retard
That will show uber!
>>
>>52158895
Is it about uber?
>>
lol how fucking retarded can you be to smash a car window and try to hijack the vehicle while being filmed fucking idiot
>>
>>52159130
Yes
based Kalanick has caused more rectal carnage this year than every bear in the world combined
>>
File: butthurt cabbies.jpg (30 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
butthurt cabbies.jpg
30 KB, 511x288
>>52158895
Uber was declared illegal here by the Courts in Melbourne yet they're still going as usual I think pic related happened a while ago
>>
>>52159174
Same shit here in Brazil. And taxi drivers too got violent.
>>
When it becomes redundant due to self driving cars, what will all the immigrant taxi drivers do?
>>
>>52159208
why are sikhs worlds cab drivers?
>>
>>52158895
I would normally agree, but a lot of municipalities made taxis pay out the ass to operate in those towns and Uber is not held to the same legal standard, which is completely unfair.
>>
>>52159208
>Uber was declared illegal here by the Courts in Melbourne
Not surprising at all desu senpai.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7WdSFS3SFI
>>
File: 1417984678872.png (168 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1417984678872.png
168 KB, 600x600
>>52158895
Its pretty funny
On one hand Uber is doing a bunch of illegal shit, but on the other taxi drivers don't care about that, they just chimp out about how uber is stealing their jobs and their expensive legal documents to drive a taxi are being made useless
I love it
>>
I kind of want to become an uber driver on the side bros. Seems kind of cool I can just decide to get money if I'm bored on a day off work. Any bros know this feel bros?
>>
>>52159391
God that's disgraceful I hope cabcharge gets fucked over by uber but it won't happen anytime soon
>>
>>52159550
>I hope cabcharge gets fucked over by uber
So long as Cabcharge is able to lobby and essentially bribe the government, that's probably not going to change. Australian govt loves crushing market competition. Pretty sure they did the same thing to Deutsche Telekom a few years back when Telstra realised they'd lose their quasi-monopoly on the telecommunications market here.
>>
>>52159547
A gym buddy of mine did it over a weekend. He said he made $270 in 9 hours driving people from Mt. Pleasant to Pearson airport (different fares, obviously) in his Toyota Camry.
>>
>>52159518
>On one hand Uber is doing a bunch of illegal shit

What about Uber is illegal? Is there some sort of rules regarding paying people to drive you around?
>>
>>52159707
>Is there some sort of rules regarding paying people to drive you around?
Yes.
And now people care more about those rules than about a service actually being useful to society.
>>
>>52159707
The fact that the government imposes all kinds of bullshit rules on taxis means that uber has a huge advantage
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.