[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fastest growing religion on earth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11
File: CVgRuHEUYAA66TE.jpg (45 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CVgRuHEUYAA66TE.jpg
45 KB, 600x450
Fastest growing religion on earth
>>
NEETs will support any cause that promises them power and salvation. Most of ISIS is also virgin incels with poor bone structure. However the growing CHAD monopoly on prime females will only exacerbate this problem and further fuel the growth of Islamic terrorism.
>>
>>52157981
t. /r9k/ pro
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 736x1104
Alhamdullilah
>>
This infuriates me, religion has caused so much pain and suffering and yet people still flock to it like mosquitos to a light. Religion is barbaric and disgusting, it needs to be exterminated at once. It irritates me so much that i'm the only one who notices this, sometimes I feel as if I am the only intelligent and truly enlightened person to step foot on this Earth.
>>
>>52157931
MashAllah ^ ^
>>
>>52157931
Why are muslims this insecure, to the point that they have to tirelessly spam the media with this "fastest growing religion" meme.
>>
"The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death. A slow death has something comforting about it. The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science... The instructions of a hygienic nature that most religions gave, contributed to the foundation of organized communities. The precepts ordering people to wash, to avoid certain drinks, to fast at appointed dates, to take exercise, to rise with the sun, to climb to the top of the minaret — all these were obligations invented by intelligent people. The exhortation to fight courageously is also self-explanatory. Observe, by the way, that, as a corollary, the Moslem was promised a paradise peopled with sensual girls, where wine flowed in streams — a real earthly paradise. The Christians, on the other hand, declare themselves satisfied if after their death they are allowed to sing hallelujahs! ...Christianity, of course, has reached the peak of absurdity in this respect. And that's why one day its structure will collapse. Science has already impregnated humanity. Consequently, the more Christianity clings to its dogmas, the quicker it will decline.!"

- Hitler
>>
>>52158124
You tried so hard, have a (You)
>>
File: CV_sOxXUEAAKy-M.jpg (38 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CV_sOxXUEAAKy-M.jpg
38 KB, 600x450
>>
>muh monotheism

Your pagan ancestors are rolling in their graves.
>>
>2015
>not worshiping based polytheistic religions much like the ancient Romans and Greeks
>>
File: Cosmic Cage.gif (2 MB, 343x203) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic Cage.gif
2 MB, 343x203
>you were born just in time to watch Islam overcome and destroy western civilization
What a time to be alive
>>
File: CVWUhJCU8AAAotf.jpg (44 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CVWUhJCU8AAAotf.jpg
44 KB, 600x450
>>
In the future, there will be a marxist islamic superstate with genetically engineered mixed-race submissive factory workers and an all-white far-right nationalist superstate slowly shrinking economically and geographically.
>>
But seriously how is it a growing religion
>>
>>52158396
mostly because they're breeding like rabbits in Pakistan, Bangladesh, and all the African countries with large muzzie populations
>>
>>52158124

Don't you remember which ideology is the biggest source of pain and suffering in modern times? Do you need to be reminder which ideology accounts for some of the most gruesome acts of cruelty in recent years, not to mention, countless piles of dead bodies?

Atheism.

Fedora atheists killed more than 100 million people in the last century
>>
>>52158396
population growth and not losing followers like christianity
>>
File: CVGWGUIUYAAQ6Dr.jpg (45 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CVGWGUIUYAAQ6Dr.jpg
45 KB, 600x450
>>
File: 1d7tpRq.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1d7tpRq.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>>52158443
>>52158236
>>52157931

>Atheist father and Christian mother

Me too. Does that mean I'm going to become muslim?
>>
>>52158396
Many children, zero education.
>>
>>52158124
>pain and suffering and yet people still flock to it like mosquitos to a light
Christfags went full-on ISIS mode in south america, and yet, its probably the most religious continent in the christian world.
>>
>>52158495
Test:

1. Do you want significant numbers of people to belive what you believe?
2. Are you an unmarried virgin?
3. Are you circumsized?
>>
File: 1413048127873.gif (480 KB, 206x196) Image search: [Google]
1413048127873.gif
480 KB, 206x196
>>52158495
>Dads an atheist and mom is assyrian christian
>mfw went from fedora tipper to muslim
>mom doesnt mind
>dad calls me a retard kek
>>
>>52158710
Out of my country, reee
>>
>>52158710
Is your dad assyrian as well?
>>
TAKBIR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nu9CcEZJQU
>>
File: 2007-05-04 17.03.59.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
2007-05-04 17.03.59.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>52158330
this will never happen in america
arabs simply cant fight
oil can never again get above the cheapest price it costs to extract in the USA, which some people say goes all the way down to $25 a barrel. we'll simply be able to supply our own consumption, and since its illegal to sell it to other countries, it gets stockpiled.
oil is gonna become so cheap no one will be inclined to produce it, middle eastern countries will run out of money, the jihad gravy train will come to a stop, finally we can tour the middle east again, buying rugs and mint tea, marveling at their backwardness, taking pictures to show our friends back home. of course some warlord will eventually become king in each of them, vowing to smite anyone who harms a tourist, the only source of hard currency in their irrelevant corner
>>
>>52158791
nah, paki
>>
>>52158918
if ISIL attacked the shores of the United States, even with the assistance of Mexico and Canada and militias we would be overrun in a matter of a few days.
>>
File: 1437223212090.png (130 KB, 394x360) Image search: [Google]
1437223212090.png
130 KB, 394x360
>>52159027
>mfw Muslims invade the US
>they instantly start mass replicating through mitosis and gain enough troops to conquer the US
Feels really bad
>>
File: 09242009-egg-boiling-timing.jpg (65 KB, 610x327) Image search: [Google]
09242009-egg-boiling-timing.jpg
65 KB, 610x327
>tfw Muslims, Christians and Jews attack each other over beliefs and laws found in all 3 Abrahamic book
>>
>>52159027
>What is Bullshit for 500 Alex
>>
>>52159120

>all 3 Abrahamic book
What are these 3 books?

>beliefs and laws
Like what?
>>
>>52158434
Shut up south mexico
>>
Of course it is you fucking retards, for the simple fact that nobody seems to want to stop talking about it.

There's no such thing as bad publicity. So the fact that the entire world is talking about Islam (whether negatively or not) doesn't change the fact that Islam is being constantly talked about. So naturally people are inevitably going to wonder to themselves 'hmm, maybe I should research Islam more'.

There's criticizing an idea you disagree with, and then there's obsessing over it like an autist that proves counter-productive.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.