[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civ 5 thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: shoshone.jpg (76 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
shoshone.jpg
76 KB, 1100x619
Prove to me why Shoshone aren't the best civ in the game
>>
File: pachacuti_inca.jpg (184 KB, 1023x768) Image search: [Google]
pachacuti_inca.jpg
184 KB, 1023x768
>>52156366
here's why
>terrace farm
>no road maintenance cost or movement penalties in hills
i got so much science right now its coming out my dickhole
>>
>>52157313
Korea is science king though, undisputed fact.

Somehow I always wreck shit with Poland. They made them too OP because all the butthurt Polish fans
>>
>>52157358
>Somehow I always wreck shit with Poland
>somehow

You're probably the only person on the planet that doesn't know that Poland is the single strongest civ in the game.
>>
>>52156366
Best Civ is Iroquois t b h
>>
i like building wonders with egypt
>>
>>52157358
true, the inca are my favorite civ because not only can they produce a shit load of science because of terrace farms, they can go any route really easily late game because of their production from hills and technological advancement
>>
I just nuked this guy as India and achived a cultural victory :^)
>>
>>52157478
Did you build the loo
>>
>>52157418
>>52157386
>>52157358
>>52157313
>>52156366
t. cuccold ntr fuccboi

The best would either be the Polish, Venetia, or the Huns
>>
>>52157358

Babylon is science king.

lrn2playfegget
>>
>>52157499
>Venice

End your life
>>
>>52156366
>Not playing as glorious America and carrying out Manifest Destiny
>>
>>52157532
>20 trade routes end game if you build the right wonders
>get freedom policy where you get +4 influence per turn with city states you have trade route with
>700 gpt and automatic diplo victory
venice is pretty good
>>
>>52157495
No, it was a cultural victory not a science one.
>>
Bushido + Elite Forces = deathball army

Haven't played in a while but I always liked playing as Alexander if I had a map with a lot of city-states.
>>
File: Civ-5-Sweden.png (2 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Civ-5-Sweden.png
2 MB, 1440x900
You should try playing with the big boys instead
>>
>>52157495
the loo is unique to civilizations that arent third world shitholes
>>
>>52156366
Shoshone is great but the best civs are:
1. Korea because gook science is king
2.Babylon because they are a very close second in science civ
3. Poland because they can do literally anything they want except have better science than the above two.

There is a large powergap after these guy, as nobody else can consistantly get as good science as these guys and science is king. Civs like England and the Huns rely on the map's terrian being good enough.

Shoshone's bonuses are great but not insane like the above 3

>>52157499
Venice is great in singleplayer but can get instantly gimped to the point of being unplayable if they spawn in a bad spot/not on a coast and that being a possiblilty makes them weaker than the top 3.
>>
>>52157518
Word.

In multiplayer I rape Korea all day in the early game because they're only a late-game power. But Babylon is unconquerable in the early-game and their science bonus is immediate allowing them to snowball out of control. Babylon > Gooks all day err day.
>>
>>52157631
Gustav is like secretly one of the best leaders in the game. It's funny how so many people don't know how good he actually is.

>>52157619
Bushido and Elite Forces don't work together. Sorry bruh.

>>52157655
>Korea because gook science is king
>Babylon because they are a very close second in science civ
Uh, no, dweeb. Babylon destroys Korea in every way imaginable. Korea is only good if somehow they get lucky and aren't fucked in the ass in the early to mid game, which is your fault if you let that happen.
>>
>>52157590
Hearty kek

>>52157648
Ugh.
>Americans
>banter
>>
File: Askia.jpg (915 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Askia.jpg
915 KB, 1920x1080
>>52156366
too white and not enough destruction of civilization
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.