[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oy-roh-vee-zee-on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 616x239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 616x239
Reminder that Switzerland should've won Eurovision 2014

http://youtu.be/DqjoM8ZlyMc
>>
>>52153871
the swiss were so good

Slovenia was great too, and at 2:34 when she starts singing in slovenian shit gets ebin

http://youtu.be/CiwM1sY3u0s

but still not as good as Switzerland

but you know, eurokeks had to choose the austrian transvestite instead
>>
>Brs discussing Eurovisão

O que estão fazendo malucos
>>
>Australia in 2016 Eurovision again

I'm alright with this
>>
Unrelated, but what the fuck was up with UK's song this year? It sounded like they got somebody who barely knew English to write the lyrics. Were they pretending to sound like all the other Eurotrash bands to be more palatable?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6r1tUhl1cQ

>Don't get on the wrong train
>Don't fly in an old plane
>Don't go out in the pouring rain
>You might get wet, I'd be upset
>You're bound to get sneezes
>Or nasty diseases
>etc
>>
If anyone wants to see the finals live you can come live at my place in central Stockholm. Be warned, I will only house prolific memesmiths
>>
>>52154448
noice
>>
>>52154448
>"the horrific murder of a brazillian tourist in Stockholm casts a dark shadow over the Eurovision Song Contest."
>>
>>52154672
The suspect flayed the victim and wore his skin stating that: "finally I will be like Jamal".
>>
>>52154389
terrible, terrible songwriters trying to find words that rhyme
>>
EUPHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>52154389
Doesn't UK send shit every year?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.