[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Geography now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: z.jpg (85 KB, 1473x814) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
85 KB, 1473x814
So this faggot released a new video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q99tzGgkd4k

Any cape verdians can confirm about what he has to say?
Has he talked about your country yet?
You excited about what what he will have to say about your country?
>>
I'm not cape verdian but I know the basics of the country.

To me the episode it's too dry, with too much lame jokes and barely informative.

He's pronounciation of portuguese words made me cringe every second.

It was okay.
>>
>>52138552
>He's pronounciation of portuguese words made me cringe every second.
Well no fucking shit, not everybody can speak monkey sounds perfectly.
t. Alberto Barbarosa
>>
The guys jokes are a often quite cringy but it's still one of my most favourite channels since I love geography. Anybody know any similar channels?
>>
>>52138552
t. Alberto Barbarosa
>>
>>52138803
Yeah but it's conscious cringe so it's ok
>>
>>52138803
That's the point, there are no political geography channels like him.

He's like John Green of geography - completely cringy but there are very few alternatives let alone those with such production values.
>>
>>52139047
Good comparison. I watched all of the crash course history series, enduring the jokes catered to a high schooler but it the end you just stop cringing and get used to it. A fairly unknown alternative is jabzy, although the format is different and the production value is really amateur but I still enjoy that as an historical channel.
>>
>>52137431
actually I think it's intresting because you get some information on countries which are pretty unknown (i mean with deeper information)
>>
>>52138803
>>52139365
>>52139047

Honestly, I'm thinking of doing something similar to him. I know more about this stuff than he does for sure, however I will never reach his level of production value, and production value is more important than knowledge for entertainment.

I was thinking about doing it in Dutch though..
>>
>>52137431
Sent this vid to a Cape-Verdean dude I know online and he says it's accurate for the most part, however the people who did the coup in Guinea Bissau disliked Cape Verde and split relations.

This guy makes great videos, by the way. His jokes can be cringy but for the most part it's an awesome channel.
>>
>>52141624
he's gonna do the whole 210 nations though, right?
>>
>>52141754
you should name your channel something original, like victoria flomel
>>
>>52142134

wew
>>
>>52141754
So long as you do English subtitles you should be fine tbн

>>52142134
Orange Globe?
>>
>>52137431

t. Jorge Barbosa
>>
>>52137431
I need to know why do Croats play terrorists in Bolivia? "Terrorists". Some governmental coup and such?

Need Bolivianitos here
>>
>>52138552
So just like /int/?
>>
>>52142087
Yes, but he's slow as shit with uploading though.

Expect last episodes to be in 2020s.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U0N4SGL46A

>the whitest country of latin america
>>
>>52142632
I cringed when he called South Brazil "white" in Brazil video.

It's almost like he browses /int/ or something.
>>
>>52142919
every meme is real
>>
>>52142305
yugos and balaclavas
>>
His name is Paul Barbato.

hmm
>>
>>52137431
This guy is too annoying to watch. Why do faggots like this think if you something very loudly or with a lot of exaggeration it automatically becomes funny?
>>
I like him. Of course he hasn't talked about France yet, but I'm curious about what how will talk bout it.

Yeah, his jokes are terrible, but I got used to it. It's like dad jokes.
>>
wow my screen just morphed into a fedora
>>
>>52144106
I doubt anyone here watches it for the jokes (they all suck). It's the information he gives about countries that is most interesting.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.