[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that Lord Emperor has declared muslims illegal in America;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: cantstump.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cantstump.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
Now that Lord Emperor has declared muslims illegal in America; how will europoors be able to enter? Will British, German, Swedish, and French Americans be forced to move back to their caliphate?
>>
>>52113151
It's a lose lose situation for poltars

>He wins
He nukes American healthcare, gives corporations more power, kicks Mexicans out and gives young whites their jobs (so pol has something to do) and introduces internet regulation to prevent you from coming on 4chan

>He loses
Pol will backtrack and call him a loser
>>
>>
>>52113243
>introduces internet regulation to prevent you from coming on 4chan
They'll just ban IS twitter accounts. But he can't win.
>>
>>52113398
>implying IS tweets aren't already being monitored or banned
>especially after the Paris attacks
be'll need greater internet surveillance to identify tweets from Muslim sympathizers, so he'll just give the intelligence organizations greater freedom and control.
>>
>>52113519
He'll *
>>
>>52113519
So not much more than Obama did already.
>>
What are you going to do with your Muslim president?
>>
Except I would far sooner live in a Muslim Caliphate than a fucking Trump led America

At least a caliphate isn't racist
At least a caliphate has the Qu'ran to draw inspiration from and not the autobiography of a blonde old fat white guy
At least a caliphate has a strong and consistent message drawn from Islam and not an inconsistent MESS-age drawn from whatever Trump thinks will get him retweets

FUCK TRUMP
>>
>>52114899
People call realism racism nowadays.

Over 50% of niggers in baltimore have an IQ lower than 70. This means they can't be tried in court on grounds of mental retardation. When the Chinese came to America en mass they were incredibly discriminated against. Yet now they are one of the most successful ethnic groups in american.
The truth is no ones life matters.

Many Muslim's and Muslim countries harbor hatred for America. Though maybe deserved why should we let them in our country.

You can't stump the trump.

Also its hard to believe anyone can be this ignorant of Islam and the Qu'ran. Daesh slaughters the ethnic and religious groups that follow different religions or sects of islam.

You have obviously never read the Qu'ran.

>Daesh has a strong and consistent message
That is why they pump their fighters full of pills
That is why most of the civilian populace is terrified of them

My father is from a Muslim family. He is now an atheist. The "liberal" Muslims still treat women like its the 50's. The fundamentalists treat them like chattel.(this is supported by the Qu'ran) In Afghanistan there is an old saying. Women are for children boys are for pleasure.

How about you learn something instead of blindly believing what is plastered on your television.

Fuck Islam.
>>
>>52115285
I think he was memeing, America.
>>
>>52115322
Memes are a degeneracy of morals. They cannot be allowed to exist unreplied with criticism.
>>
>>52114899
>britsharias actually believe this
Trump is just a shit demagogue, but a shit demagogue is still better than a nation led by a """religion""" of """""peace""""". Just fucking see Saudi Arabia or something, they are basically stuck on the 8th century and are just relevant because of oil.
>>
>>52115285
M8, Arabs are barely above African Americans in the IQ ladder. Weren't most American nigs at 85? Most Arab nations are beneath that.
>>
>>52115285
>The "liberal" Muslims still treat women like its the 50's.
Then they aren't liberal. Come to a real liberal muslim country like mine and see how we treat them.
>>
>>52116322
No the average among Arab nations is 95.

The average "black person" in america is barely below that. However this is misinformation. There is a class of successful black people that have separated form the criminal niggers. This exodus of successful people also leads to decline in IQ in poor regions. People in these poor regions especially those without High IQ's statistically have almost no chance of ever escaping their "hood" and poverty. This means that the gene pool among niggers in poor communities is growing dumber and dumber because a very significantly larger percentage of Intelligent black people get out of these regions.

People don't understand what 5 points in difference in average IQ means. In the bell curve it means far far far less top tier geniuses. It also means that 35% of people in this group are far far less intelligent than the average person(around 100).

The average IQ among jews is 115. Look at how many Jews have won nobel prizes for science technology and medicine. A few points higher means many many more high level geniuses.
>>
File: iq.gif (38 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
iq.gif
38 KB, 500x455
>>52116750
I appreciate what you say m8 but 95 is a bit of stretch.

Pic related
According to this I am retarded but I am probably a linguistic savant on account of speaking legible English
>>
File: 1447220723164.jpg (42 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1447220723164.jpg
42 KB, 500x483
>>52116889
>Israel 94
>>
>>52116939
Mizrahim + Sephardim + Arabs

AmeriAshkenazis score between 112-115
>>
>>52116939
jews being smart is a meme, they just know you're keks and will keep gibbing shekels to them and praising their jewish culture of learning
>>
>>52116889
You do realize that the methodology for the source of this is complete shit, right? It's basically "when we lacked data, we made shit up".
>>
>>52117120
>his iq isn't triple digits
literally didn't even read what you said
>>
>>52117161
Haha ha you showed him bro.

Wait a minute. My iq has one, two digits

OH SHIT
>>
File: 1449231934364.jpg (48 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
1449231934364.jpg
48 KB, 400x450
>tfw 114 IQ

idk senpai im sure im just as dumb as the average mexican
>>
>>52117204
>implying americans can count past 21
just tell him your iq is one hundred and he'll believe you like the good goy he is
>>
>>52117274
Precocity and intelligence mean nada without effective application m8.

I learned conversational English in a few months when I was 8 and the teacher gave middle school books to read to skip multiple linguistic classes.

I would literally speed read the book in one to two days and the teacher would be amazed.

I left Belfast at 9 and now I am a worthless Arab cunt in this shithole
>>
>>52117343
lol. Might as well go big and throw a four digit IQ at them.
>>
>>52117274
>tfw spic and 121
CHI
>>
File: 1448357840310.jpg (280 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1448357840310.jpg
280 KB, 560x560
>>52117446
>ytwf my relative high IQ and precocity was spent on videogames and sports instead of learning 5 language or mathematics

i fucked it up
>>
>>52117554
If you're still in your late adolescence you should have relatively high (residual) neuroplasticity, so get to work, anon.

I am 26 and according to Von Neumann (who incidentally was working on the mathematical structure of the human brain prior to this radiation induced terminal cancer) I am at the peak of my intellectual powers...so it's downhill from here.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.