[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penis inspection day again tomorrow. Hope they allow me to go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7
Penis inspection day again tomorrow.
Hope they allow me to go into the girls line again this year because their line moves a lot faster.
>>
>>52095606
>tumblr name file
hope the boys rape you at the inspection day tbqh

also
>tfw getting an erection during the inspection day
>>
>>52095815
I also got a boner during my inspection, she told me it happens quite often and luckily she didn't mind.
>>
>>52096159
i actually got my first semi handjob there by my teacher and school doctor :)))))))))))))))
>>
If they find dick cheese in my foreskin do I fail?
>>
>[the current year]
>not being a conscious objector on sexual orientation frustration grounds
EL EM MA OO
>>
File: 1449763070999.jpg (14 KB, 240x198) Image search: [Google]
1449763070999.jpg
14 KB, 240x198
>>52095606
>Penis inspection day
>girls line
>>
>>52096272
yes, one of the requirements to pass is to have a clean dick

girls will basically laugh at you if they hear your dick is covered in cheese
>>
>Dutch pedoschools

Why the fuck you have penis inspection day?
>>
>>52096347
they don't have penis inspection day in Brazil?
>>
>>52096347
You seriously haven't heard of penis inspection day?
No wonder you're still third world
>>
>people thinking it is a meme

In first world countries it is actually a thing and part of a general physical check-up

>entire day devoted to mass-examining the students
>queue outside nurse's office
>get weight and height measured and compared to a standard curve, spine alignment checked and then balls and foreskin examined

the more rigorous penis inspection was done in smaller groups in each class in the PE lockerrooms by the PE teacher

>check that foreskin can roll back and forth rapidly without problems
>>
>>52095606
What the actual fuck ? They force you onto penis inspection ??? WTF Netherlands, you just ruined my whole imagination about your country
>>
>>52095606

>"girls" line
>>
>>52096347
>not having penis inspection day in your country

lmao no wonder your country is full of monkeys
>>
>>52096347

to be honest it's more about the balls than the penis..
>>
>>52096415
Only in Nepalese imageboards desu.
>>
>>52096347
If your penis isn't being inspected, it's time to worry, anon.
>>
>>52096438
You didn't have it ? It's mandatory here in Paris
>>
>>52096272
No they'll just say you're a nasty cunt.

It's like this guy says
>>52096422
>>
>>52096332
Covered in what ? Clean it you sick fuck
>>
>>52096438
It's just like vaccination and such, it's mandatory by state. They are doing you a favour anyway.
>>
>>52096510
because normies and dicklets dont like to talk about it in real life desu
>>
>>52096422
not in Canada
>>
>>52095606
Oh the memories, I still have my diploma, scored 7 (maximum here is 7) mainly because my teacher was hot and I kept it cool. After I left school we started to date
>>52096347
What? you don't have PID?
>>
>>52096512
C'est sérieux là ? Les gens sont tellement impropres qu'il faut réaliser des tests d'hygiène sur les parties génitales ?
J'me plaignais quand j'ai grandi dans mon trou en Auvergne, mais on n'a pas besoin et nous fait pas subir ça pêh
>>
>>52096652
Did you by any chance live in a neighbourhood full of muslims/jews or did you live in a third world neighbourhood lmao
>>
I would like to be a school vaginas inspector, what shall i do to get the job?
>>
File: think pepe.jpg (147 KB, 640x510) Image search: [Google]
think pepe.jpg
147 KB, 640x510
>>52096652

Is it a bad thing that I associate French with Arabs?
>>
>>52096652
You should probably have your penis inspected anyway. Some countries won't even give you a visa if you can't provide record of a clean penis.
>>
>>52096874
>Some countries won't even give you a visa if you can't provide record of a clean penis.

That part is a meme to be honest.. I lost my penis papers years ago, but I've never been asked at a border.
>>
>>52096917
this, i went to japan and they didnt even asked for the paper
>>
File: 1379750750825.jpg (181 KB, 690x1024) Image search: [Google]
1379750750825.jpg
181 KB, 690x1024
>>52096917
>penis papers
It's can't be true.
>>
I don't like it when you guys make fun of penis inspection day. It's a great way for students to familiarize themselves with teachers and staff. I know it's not usual for schools to have a penis inspection day, but when I was a kid, it made me feel a lot better about myself. To show the most personal thing about yourself to your peers and superiors is truly liberating. And I know what some of you are thinking, that penis inspection day is somehow linked to pedophilia, well it's not you dense fuck. It's a legitimate health inspection done by teachers, they're doing it for the STUDENTS well being, just because Mr. Anderson rubbed the spot between my anus and testicles for a few minutes every inspection day doesn't mean it's some kind of sick pedophilic ritual, he was checking for diseases like cancer, or even tumors. They're not fondling our balls because they want to, they're checking for testicular cancer, you moron. And just because the only teachers who did the inspection were the Janitor with the glass eye and Mr. Anderson, that doesn't mean it wasn't sanctioned by the principal or school board.

Learn to be more respectful and open-minded about thing you've never experienced, for students like me who were afraid to pull back their foreskin, I think I would have some serious hygiene problems if Mr. Anderson didn't do it for me.

In fact, I'm thankful my school had Penis inspection day. It's like going to a school with Wood Shop, it's just a nice bonus feature that makes the 5 day school week more tolerable.
>>
>>52096709
Bruv, I grew up in a middle class town and an upper middle class neighbourhood with white people being the overwhelming majority, the high school I graduated in is top tier (~99% success rate at final exam), but we NEVER had to undergo FUCKING pee-pee touching-tier body examination ...

For fuck sake, It feels good to have grown up next to healthy people in a small town.
>>
>>52097064
>pee-pee touching
???
It's just a close up visual inspection and the testicles will fysically being checked.
>>52096994
>can't be true
>keeping a record of someone's health to ensure the health safety of a country is weird
uh if you say so.
>>
When will this meme end?
Every time PID gets mentioned there are people pretending they don't have it in their country. It's like you can't have a normal discussion about PID any more on /int/, all people do is meme.
>>
>>52097204
I'll ask a doctor if I ever feel the need to check my private parts, I'm old enough.
>>
>>52097378
It is well known and documented children at younger ages are shy to report problems in their private area.
>>
>>52097031
Thanks Canada, one of our PE teachers is always really rough with the foreskin check, he does it very hard and more often as opposed to the others. But it's true that it's in the best interest of the students.
>>
>>52097204
As a sailor i must confirm my good health every year this medical papers is good for any international company no one doesn't care about penises.
>>
>>52097671
>no one doesn't care about penises
Exactly, everyone cares about penises.
>>
Just another Dutch guy - this is a meme, this guy posts these threads often. We have no penis inspection day.

>cue damage control
>>
>>52097731
You know what i mean.
>>
>>52097671
Is it also required for woman sailors or aren't they allowed?
>>
>>52097786
>"hey guys i live in randstad full of muslims if we dont have PID other provinces must also not have it xD
>>
>>52095606
I remember my last penis inspection day
balls hadnt dropped yet, so I was sent to the hospital where they sort of yanked them out? idk
never went again.
>>
fuck dude i remember it. when i was in 7th grade we had a physical exam
really really hot chick just touching my dick
uuuuuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh boner time
i was fucking scared sweating rivers
>>
>>52097786
Actually here in post soviet countries we do have day like that for kids in
primary school and middle school.
>>
File: 1421030859594.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1421030859594.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
>penis inspection day
Don't remind me. Almost as embarrassing as the theater showers they installed here recently.
>>
File: fingerbox.jpg (140 KB, 1200x1052) Image search: [Google]
fingerbox.jpg
140 KB, 1200x1052
>>
>>52098324
Damn, hadn't seen one of those in a long time. Remember having one when I was really young, but why are you posting it in this thread?
>>
>>52098382
It's kind of a tradition here to gift fingerboxes after the last PID. I still remember the day the teachers gave it to me, it was one of the best days of my life.
>>
ive been substituting at schools, and apparently theyre going to have penis inspection day this week. since im the only male teacher im going to have to check up on all the kids, hopefully its not too awkward
>>
No such thing in my based country.
>>
She laughed last time at my dick because it's only 5 inches ;_;
>>
>>52098497
It's not too bad. Most guys are cut in burgerland so it's easier to inspect.
>>
>be me
>be 14
>physical exam day for 8th graders in school
>stand in line
>notice everyone looks dissapointed when they go out
>be my turn
>go inside
>really hot new school nurse
>do blood pressure, pulse and all that boring shit
>she tells me to drop my pants because she needs to check something
>take off pants
>she starts inspecting my dick
>3 minutes later she starts sucking it
>5 minutes later we are fucking
>wake up
>im still a 23 year old useless virgin

>tfw this happened yesterday
>>
>>52098324
From what material is this one made?
>>
>>52098324
What is it?
>>
>>52099244
Pleb
>>
>>52098859
Fake wood and polyestyrene foam. Sounds shitty, but it's pretty good
>>
>>52098324
I stuck my dick in my fingerbox once
>>
>>52099500
Sorry, we too poor to afford boxes with holes.
>>
>>52099244
Newfag lol.
>>
>>52099710
ME SOVIT RUSKY
ME GOT NO TIM FOR FINGER BOX
FINGR TOO COLD
FINGR TOO VALUBLE TO SPEND TIM ON BOX
2 FINGR FALL OFF ALREADY DUE TO COLD
FINGR BITTER USED FER WORKFORCE
>>
>>52095606
reported
also saged
>>
>>52100124
>unironically watching school days
>>
>>52096422
>In first world countries it is actually a thing and part of a general physical check-up
thank god i live in africa, i guess
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.