[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about your relation with your father.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: psychologist-examination-room.jpg (22 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
psychologist-examination-room.jpg
22 KB, 960x540
Tell me about your relation with your father.
>>
>>52088503
It's ok, could be better
>>
File: 1445160766225.jpg (18 KB, 320x310) Image search: [Google]
1445160766225.jpg
18 KB, 320x310
raised without one haha
>>
File: MikeRowe.jpg (51 KB, 625x450) Image search: [Google]
MikeRowe.jpg
51 KB, 625x450
He's a much better person than I am

I know I'm a major disappointment so I keep my distance out of shame

He also looks almost exactly like Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs
>>
>>52089008
Exactly this, sometimes I wonder if he thinks I hate him because I always try to avoid him
>>
>>52089008
I feel like this about my brother.

>graduating engineer
>i'm in my underwear playing Mount & Blade
>>
He gave me company in the shower a lot
>>
We occasionally drink together and discuss various things like friends.
>>
>>52088703
This
>>
>>52088503
what father
>>
File: feevil.png (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
feevil.png
29 KB, 400x400
>>52089008

Holy fuck i feel the exact same.

My father always worked hard, he works since his 15yo and i think everytime he looks at me he dies a little on the inside. Even though he never mistreated me or anything.
>>
Good relationship. Today we talked on the phone about cars, work, the economy and apartments. We also both like to eat fish and drink alcohol.
>>
>>52089475
will you be my dad
>>
>>52088503
It's ok, but he is cool, and I am useless trash.
>>
>>52090011
I'll be your dad, anon

Now take off your pants
>>
We had a room called the "backroom" where the fridge and washer was and he put me in there for 3 months once.

I got to sleep in my bed and go to school but otherwise I was in there (ate there too). That's not normal right..?
>>
>>52090384
>That's not normal right..?

Not really. Was this in response to something you did or did he just decide to stuff you in the laundry room one day?
>>
>>52090384
>I got to sleep in my bed
you've got nothing to complain about
>>
I love my dad but I'm certain I received my betaness from him, as he constantly says sorry. Also, recently he's been interested in the kabbalah and declared himself Jewish (like the dad in Lord of War). He's sacrificed a lot for us though.
>>
>>52090384
I was kinda nervous before reading what "the backroom" was meant to be.
>>
>>52090645
I went on a fishing trip with my friend when they were planning to drive to wales so they got there later than planned.
>>
love the guy, but my brothers are closer to him than I am

I only really talk to him (and him to me) if its something important, whereas they're always talking to him. every 2 seconds I get an annoying whatsapp notification from our family group and its always just them discussing mindless normie shit I have no interest in whatsoever

I think he's disappointed in me (as he should be)
>>
>>52088703
This. * Let me hug u *
#nohomo
>>
File: leto.jpg (74 KB, 500x521) Image search: [Google]
leto.jpg
74 KB, 500x521
No relation, but ever since i was a kid i use to hear my mom tell he is dieng, he was hospital several time due hard drinking and getting beated.
Could almost say i grow without father, but then again that made me who i am
>>
File: 14318091579.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
14318091579.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>arguing with a black dude
>"at least I have a dad"
>actually don't
>>
I make more money than he does, but I'm an incompetent manchild. Our relationship is good tho.
>>
>>52091281
if you had a father you wouldn't be a homo
>>
my dad owned a major container manufacturing company for 30 years, so i grew up in a well off family but he was always busy so i was raised by my mum and grandmother. he was always a very heavy drinker but he was a chronic alcoholic for about 15 years. he quit working and these days he has alcoholic dementia. he's in his mid 60s and doesn't recognise people he's known for years and shit it's sad.
>>
Been in prision since I can remember. Its all good though, I'm a ruthless motherfucker and don't need a father.
>>
>>52088503
Great father
Shit personality
>>
Died 2 years ago
Ribs
>>
>>52092154
So did you return to Karakorum to elect a new Khan?
>>
>>52092353
Yes
>>
File: 1404325892747.jpg (20 KB, 200x191) Image search: [Google]
1404325892747.jpg
20 KB, 200x191
>>52088503
I don't have any father

>>52088703
Come here bro
>>
File: 1353088873769.jpg (123 KB, 594x460) Image search: [Google]
1353088873769.jpg
123 KB, 594x460
>>52088503
He's a misogynist who have been for a short time in jail for being drunk. He beat my mother for a long time, and he let me with my uncles for three years when I was young, also he didn't recognized me as his son when I born (he appeared three days later in the hospital, drunk, and screaming that I wasn't his son). He recently turned strongly religious, but it's just because he fear his decisions, and that lead him to be grasped by a orthodox nationalist branch that is strongly against jews and niggers. Nowadays he's all the time with "You don't "believe"? It's all my fault for not being a good orthodox father". Anyway, he didn't changed.

He have another family, and I only go to his house because of my 8yo half sister. I love her. And I don't know how to stop his religious indoctrination over her. I blame myself for that, while I try to teach her how to think by herself.

Besides, what nobody knows is that I'm a pedo, and I love my half-sis in both ways.

Rate me.
>>
Pretty good. A lot better than my Dad with his father (He ended up killing him for raping my aunt, like an execution)
>>
I never talk to him
he probably thinks I'm a loser
>>
>>52088503
its more bad than good, bad its not that bad either

he has big mood swings because of his work, years and years of work exhaustion and living in corrupted shithole has done that to him i guess
>>
Good, he's visited me twice in the past few months (we live in different countries) and we've been travelling around.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.