[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would your ancestors still have fought the nazis if they saw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Would your ancestors still have fought the nazis if they saw the western world of today?
>>
ancestors all fought the Japs. My grandpa took some sword off an officer he killed. I heard it looked badass but can't confirm since mom sold it for $10 in her college years like some dumb bitch
>>
>>
Yes because we want to be an independent country. We'd like to be more than just northern Germany.
>>
>>52085702
Those swords were mostly shit quality replica swords. The japs got them as a meme to praise the ancestors, they weren't standard issue. The request was so high loads of factories started stamping out shit swords.
>>
File: germania_by_1blomma-d4mfo5s.jpg (3 MB, 1995x1349) Image search: [Google]
germania_by_1blomma-d4mfo5s.jpg
3 MB, 1995x1349
>>52085770
But what I'm getting at is most people in the 40's were so conservative by todays standards that the pro-gay pro-migration etc of today would have made them rather likely to stand with the krauts instead because it would be perceived by them to be more disastrous than occupation.
>>
>>52085515
yes weak species are destined to extinct
>>
>>52085770
The only reason why Germany invaded Norway was because otherwise Britain would have done it.
>>
File: 1427114767326.jpg (424 KB, 1243x1143) Image search: [Google]
1427114767326.jpg
424 KB, 1243x1143
>>52085515

well they fought with the nazis
>>
>>52085949
It doesn't matter what the people want, what matters is what the government wants, since they can influence the people to do whatever they want. And for the govenments it was very rasonable to make war against Germany, since they could make a lot of money with it.
>>
Well my grandpa was a Jew so..
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.