[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Russian Navy has just won the battle of the century. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: a battle for the ages.png (782 KB, 1150x352) Image search: [Google]
a battle for the ages.png
782 KB, 1150x352
The Russian Navy has just won the battle of the century.
They've thwarted off the threatening advances of a truly menacing Turkish warship disguised as a "fishing vessel" in the Aegean sea.
The crew fired small arms at it to warn it from colliding into the Russian ship, saving the lives of all of the sailors on board.
This is truly a might and glorious day for the Russian Navy. Russia has restored it's pride and honor in the eyes of the world and the Evil T8kish empire of cockroaches has scurried away in retreat.

Proofs:

Western lies:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35087050

The truth:
https://www.rt.com/news/325785-russian-destroyer-turkish-trawler/
>>
all hail the motherland
>>
File: Istanbul-russia-ro_3519570b.jpg (52 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Istanbul-russia-ro_3519570b.jpg
52 KB, 620x387
>>52082954
T*rkroaches on suicide watch.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35021876
>>
It's strange how you perceive this.
Howcould they know what's up with this shippy, they couldn't even contact with it.
They tried to warn the boat, but it just kept going to them, so they stopped it at 600m.
That's all.
>>
>>52083312
I respect your modesty but I think we all know what really went down.
Moscow was right to warn the T*rks about these type of hostile provocations.
>>
File: 1448835002426.jpg (64 KB, 655x376) Image search: [Google]
1448835002426.jpg
64 KB, 655x376
>Russia still butthurt about downed plane
>bitching about everthing they can
>still cant do anything
>The Russian Navy has just won the battle of the century faec
Yea sure mate:DDDDD
>>
>Tatar friend from Russia send video about Turkey in Russian news
>it shows refugees in Turkey
>how they are in bad situation and treated so badly in refugee camp
>everyone speaking Turkish and it is appears that it is actually gypsy tents
fuckin slav shits, cant even make good propaganda:DDD
>>
>>52083698
You're just mad because your navy just got rekt, bro.
A Russian nobody brandished a MANPAD sailing through Istanbul and all of your T8rkroaches were all shaking with terror.
>>
File: Selection_263.png (172 KB, 641x503) Image search: [Google]
Selection_263.png
172 KB, 641x503
>>52083814
>shaking with terror
Turkey has just sent more soldiers to Iraq without any NATO or UN decision behind. Yea, we must be shaking with terror:DDDD
>>
File: Selection_264.png (396 KB, 664x549) Image search: [Google]
Selection_264.png
396 KB, 664x549
>your war plane get downed
>le_we_will_boycott_Turkish_products_faec.png
:DDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>52083814
>Open fire to fishing boat
>"You're just mad because your navy just got rekt, bro."
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>52084241
That's the joke.
>>
>>52084275
Ohh sorry, I spent so much time in /pol/, made me think it was real. Btw in Turkish news, shipper man talked like "we didnt understand if they were shooting for us, there was too much distance." So we learned from Russians that they actually done shooting. I guess they are trying to satisfy their people and fix Putin's damaged charisma.
>>
>>52084631
More likely they're just pissed about the jet and are taking it out on anything with a Turkish flag.
>>
Turkey is the worst ally ever. We can't fully support Assad because the Turks hate him. We can't fully support the Kurds because the Turks hate them. At least Saudi Arabia has oil
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.