[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
International Romance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: southeast asia.png (83 KB, 400x353) Image search: [Google]
southeast asia.png
83 KB, 400x353
What's the best country for a 6'2 white male to get some cheap pussy?

I'm not a virgin but I've been single for a while and I'm tired of the game back home. I have $12,000 in my bank account and no immediate plans. I'm thinking about going to Southeast Asia this May. But where is best?

I'd like to find some virgin girls but I'm open to anything, as long as they don't have dicks and as long as I don't have to pay. Also, no condoms please.

I'm 21 currently and am about to get a degree in business management. I'm relatively fit and have no STDs.
>>
>6'2
>relatively fit
>still has to buy his pussy
holy shit, how pathetic are you?
>>
>>52043978
I don't want to buy

I'm looking to seduce teenage Azns
>>
SEA hit lists:
>SUPER-EASY MEGASPERGLORD HORNY9000 MODE:
-Philippines
-Indonesia
>DESPERATE EZ IDONTWANNADIEAVIRGIN MODE:
-Malaysia
-Thailand
-Cambodia
>WORTHTHEEFFORT MEDIUM MODE:
-Vietnam
>JUSTGIVEMEBESTSEAGIRL MODE:
-Singapore
>>
>>52045974
Can I fuck Indonesian girls without having to pay?

Will I get killed because of islam?
>>
>>52043855
Try Taiwan. Go to a nightclub, if you're white all the girls will be over your dick. Don't know about the "no condom" part, but you can probably find some who'll accept...
>>
>>52047432
no if you pick them up at a nightclub.
some of them are underaged, so you have to be careful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKYH76oikS0
>>
>>52043855
>no condom
>trusting some random gook

I hope you get aids la
>>
>>52048088
and yes, its free if they're single and you fucks them good enough
>>
>International Romance
lmao

It's called sex tourism, baka.
>>
Do, just go to a fucking hostel in a European city. Yes, it will be slightly harder to fuck, but it will still be easy if you're fit and tall like you claim you are.
>>
>>52048088
them being underage isn't a problem, I don't care

is that a crime there though?
>>
>>52048267
I want to cum inside cute little Asians though

I've never been with an Asian girl before and this Vietnamese American girl rejected me this week
>>
>>52048401
nah, as long as you don't do it explicitly.
from indonesian point of view, it can't be helped if they're get knocked up if a girl visits such place.
they being underaged is no problem as long asthey enjoyed it and make no fuss about it, but the problem is they likely going to flip their shit out once they're sober and you maybe will be forced to marry em to avoid prosecution
>>
long story short, the law is not heavily enforced, there is no such thing as statutory rape here, if both parties agrees not to bring involve the authority then you're not fucked
>>
>>52048895
not to involve*
even if the police know this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.