[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today's tabloid news: Some guy ate a 75 cent doughnut in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: 20807588_uu[1].jpg (74 KB, 722x580) Image search: [Google]
20807588_uu[1].jpg
74 KB, 722x580
Today's tabloid news:

Some guy ate a 75 cent doughnut in a grocery store (without paying it).
He got fined 288 euros.

How bad is stealing in your country?
>>
>mfw I caught stealing dulce de leche wednesday
>security noticed I was stealing
>when I saw his face I went to a distant aisle and left the good on a random shelf
>after some 10 sec the security appeared
>I said: Hey I left it right there
>the security smiled and said: A dulce de leche hahahaha, it is ok m8
>I said: hahaha, i'm sorry but they are so tasty
>he laughed with me said It is ok and Igave him a shoulder pat
>Bought a box of milk and later greeted him good bye and left
pretty cool guy
>>
>>52044166
Is stealing normal/nothing special there?
>>
>>52044514
meh no, if I started lying to the guy saying that I havent stolen anything he would probably get pissed and fuck me over some way or another.
>>
iirc under $200 is a misdemeanor, over that is a felony.

You're probably looking at some community service and a fine if you get caught stealing something small.
>>
lol I have an aunt that starts eating in front of the cashiers and then pays for it. She's such a bitch. Tries to look cool like that.
>>
>>52045058
That's one good example of bad customers. I've encountered them several times and they are all old people with no exception. Fuck elderly.
>>
>>52045058
christ I hate people that start eating in the store or right outside of it or on some short local bus ride (good thing I haven't had to use a bus in years)

good thing they're pretty damn rare over here
>>
>>52043776
Guy probably was a habitual shoplifter, because that's normally a minor infraction and only nets you 80 yurobuckaroos.
>>
File: The_modern_thief.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
The_modern_thief.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>52043776
London nigger stealing a pack of energy drinks on a hoverboard. We are living in the future.
>>
>>52045890

how'd he steal the hoverboard tho
>>
>>52045890

Why didn't they throw something at the guy?
>>
>>52044514
I used to work in retail and yes, stealing stuff happens on a daily basis. Which forces stores to invest more in security than in anything else.

I worked in a supermarket that had more security guards than cashiers and it had around 30 cameras.

Everyday there was missing stuff or guards catching someone with shit hidden in their pants.
>>
>>52045650
The parking lot and areas near every Lidl store is covered in bags used for freshly baked bread, muffins, whatever. Fucking filthy.
>>
>>52046290
I work security and it's the same shit in here. The scale is completely different in a developing country like BR though.
>>
>>52045890
These are truly amazing times, my friend
>>
>>52046648

Do finns not believe in trash cans?>
>>
>>52045890
Fucking lel
>>
>>52043776
I shoplift at Aldi because the security is really bad (only one (two at most) people walking around and no camera's. Aldi is also mostly empty at early hours so there is no-one to notice you, and the way things are displayed you're out of sight most of the time.

Used to shoplift at Lidl too but it's getting harder since it's always so fucking busy and it makes me nervous.
>>
>>52047341
t.Moroccan
>>
>>52047341
This is your themetune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp09Sdrw2W4
>>
>>52045766
>"only"
>>
>>52043776
Janitors have their own rules in different stores. Some don't report prices below 500, some below 750, etc. If it's a kid or an old person they just ask him to put products in his basket, probably scold a kid and call his parents.
>>
>>52043776
So that's how things in a developed country work. Really interesting

At least he wasn't sentenced to spend 8 to 10 years in prison for stealing it, like in colombia.

>be rich, loot tens of millions of dollars from the públic teat
Spend one or two years in a luxury cell or in your house, then get out of prison to enjoy your money.

> be poor, steal some bouillon cubes at a supermarket and get caught.
Be sentenced to 6 or more years behind bars in an over populated prison with unhealthy sanitary conditions.
>>
>>52048086
And yes, if I eat something the'll ask to pay for it looking very disgruntled but that's it. It doesn't count as stealing if you don't hide stuff and you're still bon the other side of the cash machines.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 736x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 736x488
>>52048194
Finnish prison
>>
>>52048351
Looks comfy tbqh
>>
>>52045890
>We couldn't stop him, with that board he was invincible!
>>
>>52048194
>>52048194
>Spend one or two years in a luxury cell or in your house, then get out of prison to enjoy your money.

In Brazil it's:
>arrest guy for corruption, make a huge fuss about it on the media as if corruption in Brazil has been extinguished
>corrupt politician's sentence is open house arrest, which literally consists of him having to be at his mansion after 22:00PM
>>
>>52048351
>It has a litter, tv and even a ps2
> you are even allowed to play videogames while in prison
I would commit a crime just to live some months or years in such a luxurious place.

It's akin to where our white collar criminals get to spend their "prison" time when they are caged in a correctional facility.
>>
>>52045890
Lmao
>>
>>52048351
>videogames
wew
>>
>>52048576
I'm going to start a petition to get them banned
>>
>>52049199
That's just sad. It really makes one wanting to cry.

And after they are done with the justice, they go back to their old ways.
>>
>>52043776
>live in baltimore until 1994
>there is a Giant (proper noun; the name of the chain is Giant) on Wilkens Ave
>not in the ghetto per se but surrounded on all sides by the poorest of the poor
>they have a problem with people stealing meat
>literally grab a few steaks from the butcher's aisle and put it in their pants
>store says fuck that
>gets dogs to smell meat shoplifters
>meat shoplifting plummets... until a nig stole a little too much meat
>dog bites his dick of or some shit
>no more dogs

For some reason poor people shoving hunks of meat down their pants is the most hilarious thing in the world
>yo check this shit nigga i be puttin dat rack of lamb in my drawers yo
>>
>Back in school my friend would steal like 5 cans of random drinks from a grocery store almost every day
>He just hid them under his bulky jacket
>Never got caught
>>
>>52048351
why do you cunts brag about this
>>
>>52045890
wat
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.