[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the world ever get better? It's all just shit and getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: nature is so beautiful.jpg (204 KB, 1280x857) Image search: [Google]
nature is so beautiful.jpg
204 KB, 1280x857
Will the world ever get better? It's all just shit and getting worse, especially Europe is completely fucking fucked. No jobs, no hope, no future. Our generation will be (already is) poorer than our parents, and "our" children will be even poorer, and half-foreign in any case. We will drown in unpayable debt, all wasted and stolen. Greece is the model of our future.
>>
>>52043701
The world is literally constantly getting better. THis century will have less violence, disease, hunger etc, than the previous. Stop being so pessimistic.
>>
>>52043814
Europe isn't. It's getting worse.
>>
>>52043993
So you think it would be better to be an average European citizen 100 years ago than today? You are delusional.
>>
>>52043701
>"our" children
>>
>>52043701
no, it's going to keep getting worse
>>
>>52044349
And you think that Europe will be better in 2115?
>>
>>52044349

The world is safer these days, mostly due to things like improved tech on vehicles and whatnot, but economically millenials are doing much worse than their parents gen.
>>
>>52044349
Wow, what a great thing, to be slightly better off than 100 years ago (we had a little civil war back then), with no hope of any future improvement whatsoever.
>>
>>52043701
Nice way to dinner :^))
>>
>>52043701
The industrial system is breaking down and climate change is coming for sloppy seconds. By the end of the century I doubt there will be more than two billion people left. Could very well be one tenth that.
>>
>>52045086
I fucking hope so, the earth needs less people.
>>
who else /already prepped to go innawoods/ here?
>>
>>52045086
Way less than 2 billion. The mass dying will be extreme. After the plague, famine, water contamination, nuclear meltdowns(thousands of reactors that won't be shut down in time), small scale wars and other unforeseen happenings, I'm betting only a few million will be left, doomed to die slowly.
>>
>>52045284
Time to make some space by nuking the Balkans.
>>
File: thisisforlaraza.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
thisisforlaraza.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
post yfw the first world is going to disappear in your lifetime
>>
>>52043814
But the diseases and hunger which killed the non-whites were good things.
>>
pls don't kill yourself my finnish friend

remember, the night is darkest just before the dawn
>>
File: ASK ME ABOUT MY DIABEETUS.jpg (40 KB, 495x299) Image search: [Google]
ASK ME ABOUT MY DIABEETUS.jpg
40 KB, 495x299
>>52043701
>tfw have all the appropriate equipment and survival training to fuck off into the middle of nowhere when shit hits the fan
Just worried about how my family and friends will fare in the coming storm.
>>
>>52043814
You are so fucking delusional I would watch you kill yourself smiling.

Niggers and sand-niggers are breeding like the vermin they are and given anti-biotics are losing power, I think this blow off badly. Here's to hoping you get fucked when SHTF by your pet savages.

**kill yourself**
>>
>>52047013
it's called urban development
>>
File: 1449761326336-2.jpg (109 KB, 1086x735) Image search: [Google]
1449761326336-2.jpg
109 KB, 1086x735
>>52047303
It will return, pendulum swing.

>>52047399
This and it
>>
File: Joe-Strummer-The-Clash.jpg (71 KB, 608x410) Image search: [Google]
Joe-Strummer-The-Clash.jpg
71 KB, 608x410
>>52047303

It won't. There'll be a larger wealthy class, nearly no middle class, a large immigrant class filling up sub-proletariat services positions in the large global shithole citied and a large poorfag underclass voting for conservatives/neoliberals/fascists and keeping their collective grip on the wheel of the west's system in hope of >m-m-muhh repair the fuck up pls!!!11 it's all the fault of the niggas/brownies/asians/muslims!!!!111

Literally patricians and plebeians v2.0

Kek, you can't make this shit up...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.