[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slava brothers how it's going? I think we should form a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
File: slavs.gif (23 KB, 721x596) Image search: [Google]
slavs.gif
23 KB, 721x596
Slava brothers how it's going? I think we should form a union since we clearly are more competent than westerners considering we aren't a fucking muslim loving cvcks we could and should rule the world.
kek just kidding go fuck yourselves you fucking shit eating faggots I wish our countries were at war with each other we have less in common than a fish has with a bird and panslavism is a retarded concept only a fucking ruskie could come up with
>>
File: Untitled.png (518 KB, 526x506) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
518 KB, 526x506
>>52023722
t. absolute madman
>>
Lithuania is slavic
>>
>>52023722
You aren't even slav you ashkenazi german rape baby
>>
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.

Many /int/ users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of /int/olerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.

There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends.
>>
>>52023956
t. Ivan "Cyka" Ivanovich
>>
>>52023973
polish women killed themselves soon after rape and our birth rates dropped down after WWII it was Germany after russian ''liberation'' that had a baby boom

learn history dumb chink
>>
>>52024004
Polish diaspora detected
>>
>>52024004
I'd just like to interject for one more moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Slovenes and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Slovenes, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many /int/ users mistake Slovenes for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Slovene group is often called "Slavs", and many of /int/olerants are not aware that it is basically the Slovenes, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Slavs, but Slovenes are no part of it. Slovenes are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Slovenes, but basically it's Slavs with Slovenes added. All the so called "Kajkavian Slavs" are really Slovenes.
>>
>>52024058
t. Kwukjećikwikwswi Wjerkrwertceskće
>>
>>52024081
>not recognising copypasta
Newfriend detected
>>
>>52024202
t.čink čunk čong kong
>>
>>52024210
I know it's copypasta, but anyone who actually uses it is either retarded or polish
>>
>>52024202

ć is only present in the Southern languages, go read a book
Polish uses cz for ch and sz for sh, which was stolen from Middle German or something
>>
>>52024244
č is not used in chinese or malay or even tamil (offical languages in singapore) you stupid lithuanishit
>>
>>52024291
:DDD čingas čongenas čiūčis
>>
File: 1430521997951.jpg (80 KB, 720x638) Image search: [Google]
1430521997951.jpg
80 KB, 720x638
>>52024145
>
>>52024256
Aren't you just precious?
>>
>>52024291
>thinking he's serious
He's making fun of you, fuckhead
You're the only one here who's using incorrect diacritics seriously
>>
File: polish-chart.gif (54 KB, 695x482) Image search: [Google]
polish-chart.gif
54 KB, 695x482
>>52024264
You are talking about č.
Here is the polish alphabet, ć is used in it
>>
>>52024264
Polish uses both cz and ć. Serbo-Croatian adopted the ć (as well as Ł) from the Poles, which is unfortunate, since they now all talk with a lisp.
>>
>>52023722
>only a fucking ruskie could come up with
But ruskie didn't come up with it.
>The first pan-Slavists were the 16th-century Croatian writer Vinko Pribojević and the 17th-century Aleksandar Komulović, Bartol Kašić, Gundulić and Croatian Catholic missionary Juraj Križanić.

>tfw the commies ruined any/all prospects of implementing this idea by abusing it

feels bad mane
>>
>>52024327
t. Ezra Lithuandowski
>>
>>52024375
Even if it is, ć is a bloody rare letter in Polish orthography.
They use kiewicz instead of kiewić in surnames.
>>
>>52024437
t.čiukčis godzilevičius makaka
>>
>>52024452
In the old times they used ć more often
Now they write cz because it is easier to read from a distance or in handwriting and also less characters required for printing press and typing
>>
>>52024398
>the commies ruined any/all prospects of implementing this idea by abusing it
Are you counting Yugoslav-Era Serb nationalists as aforementioned gommie ruiners?
>>
>>52024291
you do use that sound though.
>>
File: Lithuanian-and-Israeli-flags.jpg (58 KB, 375x300) Image search: [Google]
Lithuanian-and-Israeli-flags.jpg
58 KB, 375x300
>>52024480
t. Shlomo Shečeluthianowitz
>>
>>52024452
The infinitive ending for Polish vowels is -ić (where other Slavs have -it(i)), so you come across it quite often.
>>
>>52024505
Use cz when imitating Polish then

>Warsawianka 1905

Śmiało podnieśmy sztandar nasz w górę,
Choć burza wrogich żywiołów wyje,
Choć nas dziś gnębią siły ponure,
Chociaż niepewne jutro niczyje.
O, bo to sztandar całej ludzkości,
To hasło święte, pieśń zmartwychwstania,
To tryumf pracy, sprawiedliwości,
To zorza wszystkich ludów zbratania!

Naprzód, Warszawo!
Na walkę krwawą,
Świętą a prawą!
Marsz, marsz, Warszawo!

Dziś, gdy roboczy lud ginie z głodu,
Zbrodnią w rozkoszy tonąć jak w błocie,
I hańba temu, kto z nas za młodu,
Lęka się stanąć choć na szafocie!
O, nie bez śladu każdy z tych skona,
Co życie sprawie oddają w darze,
Bo nasz zwycięski śpiew ich imiona
Milionom ludzi ku czci przekaże!

Naprzód, Warszawo!
Na walkę krwawą,
Świętą a prawą!
Marsz, marsz, Warszawo!

Hurra! Zerwijmy z carów korony,
Gdy ludy dotąd chodzą w cierniowej,
I w krwi zatopmy nadgniłe trony,
Spurpurowiałe we krwi ludowej!
Ha! Zemsta straszna dzisiejszym katom,
Co wysysają życie z milionów.
Ha! Zemsta carom i plutokratom,
A przyjdzie żniwo przyszłości plonów!

>total of 2 ć and they're from the same word

>Polish is not yet lost

Current official lyrics[9]
Jeszcze Polska nie zginęła,
Kiedy my żyjemy.
Co nam obca przemoc wzięła,
Szablą odbierzemy.
Marsz, marsz, Dąbrowski,
Z ziemi włoskiej do Polski.
Za twoim przewodem
Złączym się z narodem.
Przejdziem Wisłę, przejdziem Wartę,
Będziem Polakami.
Dał nam przykład Bonaparte,
Jak zwyciężać mamy.
Marsz, marsz...
Jak Czarniecki do Poznania
Po szwedzkim zaborze,
Dla ojczyzny ratowania
Wrócim się przez morze.
Marsz, marsz...
Już tam ojciec do swej Basi
Mówi zapłakany —
Słuchaj jeno, pono nasi
Biją w tarabany.
Marsz, marsz...

>just 1 ć

t. Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz
>>
>>52024506
Retarded nationalists like that (and not just Serbian) as well as the retarded Sovietism.
>>
>>52024544
you win my malaria friend
>>
>>52024646
>Singapore
>Malaria
Singapore and Macau are malaria-free exclaves
>>
>>52024694
>equator
>malaria free
hehe
>>
File: 1449854029139.jpg (402 KB, 1488x990) Image search: [Google]
1449854029139.jpg
402 KB, 1488x990
>>52024743
wew lad
>>
>>52024925
t.paint expert
>>
File: 1449470738666.jpg (107 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
1449470738666.jpg
107 KB, 500x637
>>52024925
>tfw the red in all those shitholes
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.