[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I live with my mom past the age of 17
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 640x948) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 640x948
>I live with my mom past the age of 17
>>
>>52020774
What is the normal age to move out from you parents house in your country /int/?

I would say between 17 and 20 here.
>>
>>52020848
Until people marry
>>
>>52020774
where is the problem?
i live here because i'm neet, i don't need work
>>
>I work two minimum wage jobs in order to afford the rent for my shithole each month
>At least I can tell people on an Milanese trading board that I'm independent because I don't live with my parents
>>
File: 1388670440003.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1388670440003.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>52020973
>>52020990
>neets trying to defend themselves
I guess it's really your parents fault since they let you just sit alone in your room wasting your life
>>
>>52021068
Not a neet, just at 20 year uni student here has no reason to move out. It is a waste of money.
>>
>tfw moved out at 17

am I cool guys?
>>
>>52021161
of course you are
>>
>Finally move out of the parents house
>Rented accommodation gets condemned for Asbestos

The ride never ends friends.
>>
>>52021068
I'm ugly and autist, i don't need work because i dont need money
>>
>>52021145
This. Uni is in the same city I live in, why would I waste money to pay rent?
>>
>>52021879
I start uni next year, same exact scenario. Kind of bummed out about it. Want to get a job after 3rd year and get my own place with friends. A bit envious of the Americans who get to move out and live with friends right after high school, but then I remember all that debt they have. It's a fair trade
>no expenses, no debt
>way less housework
>Get to focus on study (main point of going to college anyway)

But
>dependent on parents
>don't have own place to do whatever you want

I think I'll live senpai
>>
>>52020774
I'm 20 and live at home. I get to live rent free and get fed through college. Have fun living on one pack of noodles this week. I think we're having duck today.
>>
>>52024357
>implying people actually eat less at uni.
i eat double what i do at home, because there's so much more free time to eat.
>>
File: 8u98e73ey93e.jpg (9 KB, 247x300) Image search: [Google]
8u98e73ey93e.jpg
9 KB, 247x300
>>52024357
>my mummy still feeds me
>I am proud of this

Loving Every Laugh
>>
>>52021145
>>52024357
exactly the same as these lads

you cunts are just jealous 2bh
>>
>>52024479
I could too, I just choose not to because the benefits of moving out don't outweigh the benefits of hanging around for another while so it's not worth the hassle.

Remember, we live in countries where they don't charge us 90% of our earnings for the 20 years following graduation.
>>
>anglos put their parents in care homes
>>
>>52024687
>Looking after old people instead of working
This is why your countries are shit
>>
>>52024522
I'm not proud of it. I'm not ashamed of it either. I mean I have to eat and she makes food. I'm not gonna say no. Especially when I'm not paying for it.
>>
>>52024745
t.Ed Bundy
>>
Move away to college at 19 or so; then 2y military service; then move back home; live there until married.

Why do Americans have stigma about living at home? Just work and save money. Move out when you marry.
>>
>>52026314
why do you move back
>>
>>52024748
This, turning 20 in a few days and still a homefag.

A necessary evil while being Uniscum and having no money
>>
>>52024522
Why would you make things more difficult for you than they need to be?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.