[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post in this thread if you have extra flags installed, it doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Post in this thread if you have extra flags installed, it doesn't seem to be working for me.
>>
>>52019715
h-hello
>>
>>52019924
;_;
>>
>>52019715
>>52019924
>>52020062
test
>>
>>52019715
yay
>>
>>52023705
wow, now it doesn't for either.
>>
>>52023401
Only poster in this thread with an extra flag.
>>
test
>>
Testing
>>
>>52019715
rip desu
>>
>>52023894
Did she died?
>>
HI
>>
>>52025591
hi
>>
>>52025642

Why is it so complicated to see people from Nevada, Nebraska or Wyoming in the boards? I have been chasing their flag for weeks.

How's life in South Dakota?
>>
>>52026218
no idea about Nevada. I've seen people from Nebraska, but I don't think they had the extension. they just mentioned living in Omaha. Wyoming has a tiny population

I like it here, but I was born here so that's pretty normal. it's nice and quiet, which a lot of people find boring but I find comfy

I'm more curious what it's like in Basque Country desu. are you ethnically Basque?
>>
>>52026420

I am, although it is difficult to talk about a different basque ethnicity when we have been mixing with our neighbours for centuries. I guess that identity would be a better term.

Basque Country is a rather small place (it has been bigger in the ancient times, but whatever) but pretty varied. In general, it is a hilly, green and rainy place, pretty similar to a british place in that sense, although we have regions that are rather plain and even a semidesert in one of our corners.

People are serious and hard working, sometimes even too tough. We are, although, very welcoming and very nice and funny when you are a friend. We love to eat and drink and many basque chefs are well known worldwide.

We are the richest people in Spain and we are in most index on par with other countries such as the Netherlands.

We are also very proud of our land, language and culture.

And I don't know what else to tell you.

Here some links if you are interested:
https://vimeo.com/81693555
http://www.basquecountry.eus/t32-basque/en
>>
Hello
>>
>>52028798

You selected your region wrong, mate.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.