[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never live in what is objectively the best country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 10
>you will never live in what is objectively the best country in the world
>>
haw-haw
>>
>>52016036
isnt being neutral still picking a side in itself?
>>
wrong flag )))
>>
>>52016121
f-fuck you ;_;
>>
>>52016036
I do envy the medpacks for some reason. Perhaps because it's a relatively homogeneous society hidden away, keeping to itself.
>>
Having mountains and three of four languages you can't ignore is quite shit desu.

At least the minority languages here can be overruled by speaking Dutch even louder.
>>
>>52016036
I've a 130.000 chf job offer from a Swiss company next to Bern.
But I rethought it. 130.000 chf in bern has as much perchasing power as 40.000€ in the shithole where I live.
>>
File: 1449815514796.jpg (214 KB, 717x1024) Image search: [Google]
1449815514796.jpg
214 KB, 717x1024
>Madzerland supporters
>>
>>52016310

delet this
>>
ay
>>
>Be dual aussie/swiss citizen
>able to live in the two countries with some of the most strictest immigration policies

Noice.
>>
>>52016385
I didn't know the Australian passport allowed you to live in North Korea.
>>
>>52016504
two countries with some of the strictest immigration policies != two countries with the strictest immigration policies
>>
>>52016036
This is not Monaco's flag, anon.
>>
>>52016036
>A CROSS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHA
>>
>>52016521
It's still bullshit though, because Switzerland is quite easy to migrate to.

>2011, people of non-Swiss background made up 37.2% of the total resident population of Switzerland
>>
>>52016567
>another country's flag
>>
>>52016583
this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCDgaaAO6Q0
>>
>>52016385

It's not strict at all here though
>>
File: file.png (76 KB, 1290x288) Image search: [Google]
file.png
76 KB, 1290x288
>>52016628
>beruhiged eui mal mit dem rassistische scheiss
>ich schäm mich für mini eigeni landslüt wenn ich so sache da lese
I didn't know that Switzerland was this tolerant. wew
>>
>>52016628
Why do Israeli's, Dutchies and the Swiss sound alike. We should form a Jewish alliance.
>>
Is Swiss even a proper ethnicity? Or are they all mix of Italians, French and Germans?
>>
>>52016672

its mostly due to EU travel, so the 'foreigners' are mostly european anyway, no?

Anyway ill just keep voting SVP in my postal vote.
>>
>>52016813
It's a proper ethnicity afaik. Probably multiple, just like in most European countries besides France.
>>
>>52016628

qt girls tho
>>
>>52016861
There are a lot of foreigners from everywhere.

>>52016894
It's def not an ethnicity
>>
>>52016036
but you do.
>>
>>52016861
Also svp is utter shit

>he doesn't even live here and votes svp
Pathetic
>>
This country is as keked as Britain, Sweden, Germany or France, trust me
Everytime I go outside I see nothing but degenerate swagfaggot wiggers, actual niggers, sand niggers, curry niggers, race mixing traitor whores, and all other kinds of disgusting filth
In some parts of where I live, whites are literally a minority
I hate this place and I'm making Aliyah (moving) to Israel soon
>>
>>52017077
fuck off leftist kuk
>>
For the Swiss people ITT http://strawpoll.me/6243594
>>
>live in Vorsrlberg
>it's better in every way

Switzerland is boring and soulless, they have more Muslims and Africans than pretty much everywhere else in modern Europe, everything costs a fortune, you can't smoke inside, their "border" is non existent and the people are fucking weird.

It's like an accountancy firm and a clinic got together and founded a country.
>>
>>52017096
I'm right though.

Anyway looking forward to your switzerland-hating jewish ass to gtfo'ing from here
>>
>>52017119
fucking this
I wish I could like this country but it's full of niggers, muslims and their leftist slaves
I'm disgusted by this whole circus of a country and I'm moving out as soon as I can
>>
>>52017119
Isn't the Vorarlberg dialect really close to the Swiss dialects?
>>
>>52017166
I love Switzerland
I hate the niggers, muslims and leftist traitors who live here
Face it, this place is as cuked as sweden
>>
i visited my friend from high school (exchange student) in switzerland and while i do think it's the best country in the world, it is very boring and there is something about the place that puts me off.
>>
>>52017166
Why are all your border towns and facilities deserted?

Lienz, Sargans, that place near Dornbirn I forget the name of. Houses, cut grass, clean roads but no people. Nothing in the shops, no traffic, no bars. What the hell are you all doing over there? The border post before Lienz never has anyone in it and when it does they just wave you through.
>>
>>52017119
>It's like an accountancy firm and a clinic got together and founded a country.
dude, this is the best way you could describe switzerland. something about it is just 'off'
>>
>>52017119
Well german swiss are pretty inbred so that's probably why you thought they were weird :)

>>52017170
Calm down Ariel
>>
>>52017178
It's closer but not close.
>>
>>52017234
Idk i don't live in that area. Where i live the border towns are very active
>>
>>52017187
I've never any issue with any of that.
>moroccan jew
Doesn't sound very 'white' either ;)
>>
>>52016266
English you mean
>>
>>52017406
>I've never any issue with that
t. sheltered fag who lives in the mountains and has never seen actual niggers but parrots what the hippies on the internet say to look progressive and tolerant
your country is being fucking invaded by niggers and muslims, you're becoming a minority in your own country and you're just sitting her defending the invaders and their treacherous enablers
you're literal vermin, scum, kill yourself traitor to your own people, family, culture and nation
>>
>>52017466
I don't live in the mountains at all actually, i live in a rather 'diverse' urban area. Also it seems it's you who has some deep personal issues, not me ;)
>>
>his country still has mandatory government bunker inspections on private property

Lel its nearly 2016 we got rid of that over a decade ago
>>
>>52017466
Zelfhaters zijn landverraders oetz.
>>
>>52017544
if you're actually ethnically swiss (and you're probably not, Shqiprim)
how does it feel to betray your people, your nation, your ancestors, your culture, and your heritage?
how does it feel to participate in the slow genocide of your own people?
do you feel any shame about this?
>>
File: 1427903165001.png (344 KB, 499x378) Image search: [Google]
1427903165001.png
344 KB, 499x378
>>52017571
Wahre Worte uezs
>>
>>52017601
More 'ethnically swiss', if there is such a thing, than you that's for sure. Also there is no point in talking to your brainwashed ass. Have a good day :)
>>
>>52017682
>there is not point in talking to your brainwashed ass
you know how I know you lost this argument?
have a horrible life, racetraitor piece of shit
>>
>>52017084
So it turns out being neutral doesn't pay off after all? Maybe you should've store more Nazis riches, then it would've magically changed.
>>
>>52017084
There are almost no negroids in my canton
>>
>>52017735
You seem very angry. I guess it's because you failed at life, it's probably the real reason why you hate everything and want to move to israel. My life is going rather well, thank you :). Also i don't think there was ever any argument.
>>
>>52017817
you just entirely dodged my argument of you being a traitor to your people and a supporter of white genocide
typical of leftist traitors such as yourself, no surprises here

>>52017807
there will be soon if you don't do something about it m9,
>>
>>52017940
What was your 'argument' if i may ask ? "MUH RACETRAITOR NIGGERS MUSLIMS RACEMIXING WHORES WHITE GENOCIDE" ? Nice.
>>
>>52017992
>whites becoming a minority in their own nations
>you supporting this
that's the argument
why are you a traitor?
what motivates you to destroy your own people?
is it to fit in with your fellow leftist friends?
>>
>>52017992
If that was it then i don't think it was meant to be answered. Not that it deserved to be answered in the first place ;)
>>
>>52018090
>what motivates you to destroy his people?
>is it to fit in with your fellow jewish friends?
>>
>>52018186
stormnigger pls
>>
thats not australia
>>
>>52018090
Nice bullshit loaded questions. That's why i didn't 'answer' them earlier. You've been on pol too much. Should have gotten an actual life instead of staying locked in your room in the dark browsing racist imageboards full of isolated angry and depressed teens all day, don't you think ?
>>
>>52017940
man that's rich coming from a kike like you. get the fuck out of their country you faggot
>>
>>52017119
Feldkirch is really cute desu

The dream is working in Liechtenstein and living in Feldkirch
>>
>>52018216
Can't even answer, you must be butt devastated.
Why is it ok for you to burn everything to the ground?
>>
>>52018231
you've avoided my argument and resorted to name-calling for the second-time now
I'll repeat it again
Why do you support the slow genocide of native europeans in their own homeland?
English people are already a minority in London
Native europeans are predicted to become minorites in their own countries around 2050
Why do you support this?
What caused your self-hatred?

>>52018250
stormnigger pls
>>
>>52016036
A FUCKING PLUS SIGN
>>
>>52018312
I'm literally one of the most right-wing posters on here and you're asking me this?
are you literally retarded?
>>
>>52018400
>hate non whites
>wants to move to Israel
what the fug :DDDD
>>
File: 1397780260545.png (241 KB, 535x514) Image search: [Google]
1397780260545.png
241 KB, 535x514
>>52018400
>are you literally retarded?
Congratulations
You now know how it is to to talk to someone like you, my job here is done.
>>
>>52017296
>Well german swiss are pretty inbred so that's probably why you thought they were weird :)

We don't say inbred. We say pure!
>>
>>52018361
Because your 'argument' is utter shit and doesn't deserve to be answered, it's 100% regurgitated /pol/-tier bait that i've heard a million times before. Also i didn't call you anything, unlike you, who has insulted me in pretty much every post you've made so far :)
>>
>>52018231
But at current rates whites WILL become a minority in all of western Europe.

Your lack of resistance is implicit support.

So why do you support white genocide?
>>
>>52018581
>avoided my argument 3 times
let's start again leftie, why do you support white people becoming minorites in their own homelands?
what caused you to become self-hating?
>>
>>52018581
> it's 100% regurgitated /pol/-tier bait

It is true. If you don't realise this, you don't understand demographics.
>>
>>52018361
me? stormnigger? you're the one literally spouting memes like
>race traitor
>race mixing
>white genocide
fucking LOL. I can't tell if you're joking right now. On the one hand you're being a retarded /pol/ faggot but then pulling the stereotypical "if you criticize me ur an anti-semite/stormnigger"

is this for real?
>>
>>52018675
based
he's not going to give you a real answer though
he's just going to resort to the tactics lefties generally use when their world-view has been shattered, look at this response >>52018581
it's pathetic
>>
>>52018734
Why do you support whites becoming a minority in their own homelands?
>>
>>52018734
do you support whites becoming a minority in their own homelands? Yes/No
do you oppose me doing something to help redpill people about what is happening? Yes/No

>On the one hand you're being a retarded /pol/ faggot but then pulling the stereotypical "if you criticize me ur an anti-semite/stormnigger"

I'm trying to help save europe and you just call me a kike in the process, literally telling me that I'm somehow a leftist because I'm a jew
>>
>>52018737
Is it really so bad in Switzerland?

I thought it would be a good place to flee, with the popularity of the SVP

What canton are you referring to where its so bad?
>>
>>52018400
Ha he has no identity of his own so he identifies with literal nazis. AND HE"S A JEW

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>52016036
>tfw balkan slavshit diaspora in the wrong side of europe
>>
>>52018845
I'm in the french part of switzerland (romandie) which many swiss say is the worst when it comes to leftkukkery, but I think with germany becoming the new biggest kukks of europe, the german part might follow in the degeneracy in the decades to come
the italian part is my favorite part of switzerland IMO
a good place to flee would be eastern europe
>>
>>52016628
jesus if i'm ever going there im heading to the french or italian parts
>>
>>52018885
>Calling people a nazi for not wanting whites to become a minority

Dipshit. I hate to break it to you but the nations which fought the nazis would have all resisted against the prospect of white minorities in Europe.
>>
>>52018819
I didn't call you a leftist because you're a jew. I just find it funny a fucking jew of all things calling people out for race mixing. Your kind of people fucked russians, polish and all sorts until you stopped looking like israelites and more like something else.

and you try to project me being a stormnigger because I think you're a retard
>>
>>52018678
I think you're projecting really really hard right now. I just don't see the world through the same internet acquired paranoid racial conspiratory lense that you do. So it is pointless for me to answer your 'questions', which aren't even questions to begin with. If you're incapable of understanding this that's not my problem :)
>>
>>52018885
>identity of his own
Israeli

why are you shilling so hard against me?
why did you avoid my two questions that could have been simply answered with a yes or a no?
are you white?
>>
>>52018942
The german part is more right wing. A video made by some kuck doesnt change that
>>
>>52018953
> I just don't see the world through the same internet acquired paranoid racial conspiratory lense that you do.

You just don't understand demographics. it's okay - most people don't. if they did, the far-right would be much more popular.

Let me spell it out for you. If Europe keeps accepting non white migrants who have higher fertility rates, then Europe will become white minority.
>>
>>52018953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scDAFNo2RU4

I grew up not far away from Molenbeek
This is what your country will look like if you support white genocide
You wouldn't last 15 minutes in Molenbeek before getting harrassed/beaten etc
But, stay sheltered in your little bubble, delusional leftie
>>
>>52016036
>no sea
>cold weather
>no interesting high-tech industry to speak of
Yeah no
>>
>>52018923
>the italian part is my favorite part of switzerland IMO
fuck off we're full
>>
>>52019119
>no sea

True, but they have lakes

>cold weather
Probably equivalent to central France

>no interesting high-tech industry to speak of

Uhh, Switzerland has a very developed economy including tech.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scDAFNo2RU4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQQanr1H3S4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOdBLK7A3MM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D24bK9mqKo4

leftists ITT, it is important that you watch these videos above
it's your country on multiculturalism
>>
>>52019029
You're probably the same irish guy who usee to make endless threads about white babies in eastern germany kek. And actually i think it's you who doesn't understand demographics too well and has a way oversimplified view of it.
>>
>>52019218
watch these videos
>>52019193
>>
>>52018737
Do you not think refugees aren't people? do you think they have the same feelings as you. They are probably not as angry because they haven't wasted their life masturbating to Asian children instead of trying to make themselves nicer people to be around.
Have you noticed that people don't want to be around you?
I wonder why that is friendo.
You argument is that you shouldn't "race mix" and preserve the "white race" my argument is that your dehumanisation of other people is exactly why you are an antisocial outcast. You're views aren't even conservative, they are fear mongering which reflects the very real fear that you are feeling. Join the real world. It's happier here. You dumb kike.
>>
>>52019104
>sheltered in your little bubble

Im not the one who's spent my life locked in my bedroom senpai ;)
>>
>>52019181
>True, but they have lakes
Too cold
>Probably equivalent to central France
See right above, also it's probably colder due to the higher altitude
>Uhh, Switzerland has a very developed economy including tech.
No aeronautics, no nuclear industry, no major electronics or telecommunications company ...
>>
>>52019218
> If Europe keeps accepting non white migrants who have higher fertility rates, then Europe will become white minority.

Do you not realise that this is true?

>>52019272
Are you white? Why do you want white people to become minorities in their own countries?
>>
>>52019290
>No aeronautics, no nuclear industry, no major electronics or telecommunications company ...

Which of these industries do you work for?

Not every country has large companies of every kind, but the Swiss economy is VERY good, needless to say a lot better than France.
>>
>>52019284
>>52019272
watch the vids
>>52019193
>>
huehue jews are funny

and they should really die
>>
>>52019348
>Which of these industries do you work for?
I'm studying aeronautics
>the Swiss economy is VERY good, needless to say a lot better than France.
Well France has a larger economy, and companies I can work for.
>>
>>52019193
lefties ITT, watch the videos posted here
>>
>>52019193
Cherry picked dehumanization.
Look at these bad things these bad people are doing.
Get afraid. Get angry
We are better than them

However you know you are no use to society. I may not be better than every refugee but i know that im better than these people. and im better than you.
>>
>>52019358
lol at how you didn't reply to this you kek>>52018950
>>
>>52019246
You can post as many cherry picked videos as you want lol. Just because you're easily manipulable and scared of everything doesn't mean other people are too :)
>>
What's wrong with SVP? Their policy looks nice desu
>>
>>52019348
Swiss economy isn't that good t.Bh
>>
Why do people call it genocide when it's white politicians orchestring it all?
>>
>>52019487
It is desu
>>
>>52019471
They're rich faggots who use the fear of uneducated people to serve their own agenda of interests. And many of their policies are ruinous for the country.
>>
>>52019487
Pls.

>>52019527
Because it's still genocide. The identity of the perpetrators doesn't change that.
>>
>>52019455
Why do you support white people becoming a minority in their own countries?
>>
>>52019568
Not really no.

>>52019589
>let me tell you about your country
>>
>>52019435
>>52019455
ok, I understand
you people simply have not an iota of love for your countries, and it would be impossible to get you to change your stubborn minds, as your ideologies are not based on reason, but merely external shells to help you fit in in a leftist-dominated world
I see it's simply not possible to reason with you traitors
so let me simply tell you this, once the right wing rises in europe, and it will, with FN, SVP, and other right wing parties becoming ever more popular these days, you traitors will pay for your crimes against the european people
you vile fucks will pay for the 1400 british children raped by pakistani gangs in england because of your disgusting hateful ideology of leftism
>>
>>52019613
Is your irish brain too small to understand the concept of loaded questions and logical fallacies ?
>>
>>52019584
>hurr durr evil uneduacted racist people who dislikes sharia poli... t. refugees kek'd i hope you die faggot
>>
>>52019729
Why do you avoid the question? Do you reject the premise? Great! I can show why you're wrong

Or do you actually support whites becoming a minority and are thus trying to deflect?
>>
>>52019729
>your irish brain too small
I thought you leftists opposed racism?
oh, I get it, it's ok to be racist against white people
you're such vile disgusting pieces of shit...
>>
>>52019780
you're not even white, stop identifying with them
>>
:3
>>
>>52019897
>with them
oh
you aren't white are you?
>>
>>52019897
>them

So you're not white and that's why you support white genocide.

Thanks for clearing that up, I'll be sure to disregard your posts in the future
>>
>>52019728
Lmao

First off, you're the one who stated that you hated this country. Secondly, you're the one whose worldview is based entirely on fearmongering propaganda and repeating it literally word for word. Which is a prime sign of not functioning based on reason at all. So nice projections once again. And you can keep jacking off to your pseudo fascist cardboard uprising fantasies and the 'PUNISHMENT OF THE TRAITORS TO THE WHITE RACE', it's rather amusing :)
Have a nice life ;)
>>
>>52019951
I notice that you never reject the premise of his argument, because you realise that it is entirely correct, so instead you deflect.
>>
>>52019941
lol you couldn't even admit you aren't white without bringing it back to me
fucking pathetic. off yourself kike
>>52019947
I'm georgian. I'm more 'caucasian' than any of you faggots in this thread
>>
>>52019757
They would be the ones who would agree the most with the ideas of shariah police actually. Just change the of it to 'catholic anti degeneracy police' and they'd be happy

>>52019764
You're not very bright are you. I didn't 'dodge' anything.

>>52019780
Ok i think you're just trolling at this point.
>>
I went to Switzerland and there were muslims
>>
>>52020109
>You're not very bright are you. I didn't 'dodge' anything.

If you thought the premise of his argument (that whites are becoming a minority in their own countries) was untrue, you could have denied it and argued against it.

But you realise that the premise of his argument is true, and if you contest it you will lose, so instead you deflect.
>>
>>52020026
I think it's pretty obvious that i rejected it from my posts actually :)
>>
>>52020146
>>52020026
this could literally go on and on for hours and hours
fuck
I could go for a beer right now
>>
>>52020146
What the problem if whole yourop die or become a sharia state. If people let it happen so they deserve it. Thousands of countries collapsed and world didn't end after that.
>>
>>52020175
Too bad you don't have any friends. I would take a beer with you though, i think we don't live very far from eachother :) (only if you promise to not insult me constantly though ;)
>>
>>52020154
Well then you're wrong.

Fact 1: White European population is decreasing

Fact 2: Non white population in Europe is increasing.

Fact 3: if number of minorities keeps increasing forever while number of whites decrease, whites will eventually become a minority.

Fact 4: unless there is a huge political shift in Europe with more nationalism and far-right parties in power, minorities will continue to increase and whites will continue to decrease, and whites will become a minority as per #3

You clearly aren't that smart, but this should nonetheless be clear.

In the case that it isn't, please select which of the four facts above you disagree with and state why you think they are wrong.
>>
>>52020272
I'dd love to, but I wouldn't share a beer with a person literally supporting genocide of their own people, sorry
>>
>>52020266
It's a problem for Europeans. It's also a problem for non Europeans because we're the ones who actually innovate and invent stuff.
>>
>>52020314

I don't really have time for this now but i think 'fact 3' is arguable and therefore 'fact 4' is as well. But the main thing that i reject is that you say i 'support' it lel.
>>
>>52020339

Well i guess that's part of why you're a sad loner :((
>>
>>52020449
>I don't really have time for this now but i think 'fact 3' is arguable

How the fuck is fact 3 arguable?

If thing A increases forever and thing B decreases forever then thing A will eventually be larger than thing B*

How can you dispute this? Don't give me "dont have time" bullshit. You had plenty of time earlier. Tell me in simple terms why 3 is wrong.

*when dealing with integers
>>
>>52020350
If you so useful for society it's not a problem for you to migrate to better country.
>>
>>52019728
:) You cant use fear against someone who is happy.
You are trying to use my arguments against me but i know im not disgusting or hateful. Lot's of people have told me that im a lovely guy :)
It feels quite nice to receive compliments (:
The reason you are so upset is because you know im right. :)
im trying to help you because i know that you are miserable.
>>
>>52020571
>this entire post
I'm done
>>
>>52020543
Your point being?
>>
>>52020339
It's probably time to stop posting.
I wonder how you even get to see all the foreigners you talk about when you're on /int/ 24/7.
You're one of the most cancerous namefags on the whole board
>>
>>52020635
There is no need to worry about peope who want to destroy their country via immigration or stupid laws. You always can left your country and travel to one that has more strict immigration policies or whatever you want
>>
>>52020535
Yes but i don't think A will 'increase' forever at the same rate that B will 'decrease forever' and therefore not causing A to surpass B. I think that what i meant was pretty obvious. And logically if i used my time before it means that i have less time now, since my A (reserve of time) has decreased drastically since :p
>>
>>52016036
You're wrong, I already live in
>>
>>52020735
>You always can left your country and travel to one that has more strict immigration policies or whatever you want

Yes, hopefully such countries will always exist.

>>52020736
So you think eventually migration will slow down/stop and whites will have more babies than migrants? How is this going to happen if government policy remains the same?
>>
>>52016209
Over 20% of Switzerland is foreign though.
>>
>>52020860
Yeh, foreigners like Germans and French.
>>
>>52020314
I realise that i don't care what happens to white people :)
I can have sex with woman instead :)))))

But i like how minority's are the pseudo boogeyman (think real hard about what that means friend) of your argument. It reflects how you inherently think that all minorities are bad and so white people shouldn't be them. You have never had a minority friend because you act scared around minoritys which makes you an easy target to manipulation so you get more scared and the cycle repeats.

If you want do something valuable with your life there are two things you could do.

1:kill yourself

2: be nice
>>
>>52018361
>English people are already a minority in London

Source? I lived in London for three years and I think you're lying.
>>
>>52020916
Reliable sources from a pol fag

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>52020898
Why are you talking to me? I already said I was going to disregard your posts. Go away.
>>
>>52020979
I win :)
>>
>>52020916
>Source?

The census.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_London#Ethnicity
>>
>>52017571
>zelfhaters

Is this a legit Dutch word?
>>
>>52018819
Isn't it a bit ironic that you're a Swiss jew and you're calling people out for not minding immigration?

I'm pretty sure Jews aren't native to Switzerland are they?
>>
>>52021029
>71.5%
>minority

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>52021101
Immigration of white people is fine.
>>
>>52021029
White Brits are a minority at 44.89%
>>
I'm a negroid living on welfare, you mad?
>>
>>52021168
this is the guy we were arguing with the whole time btw
>>52021174
>>
>>52021129
No, stop being hypocrite.
Either all or nothing.
>>
>>52020979
theres 2 kiwis in this thread. you were disregarding mine
>>
>>52021210
Nah lad, just came in the thread
>>
>>52021232
Please point out my hypocrisy. I am against whites becoming a minority
>>
>>52021174
Ha how strange, im also a negroid living on welfare what a coincidence.
>>
>>52021275
Why are you against whites becoming a minority?
>>
>>52021351
>>
>>52021029

Well white people aren't a minority (59.79%) so I guess that's why I never noticed.
>>
>>52021393
Im listening?

What will happen if they do?
>>
>>52021275
I'm against Swiss becoming a minority in their country.
Trying to use the "all whites are brothers " meme is fruitless, we were killing each other for so many times.

If you're only thinking about white people, you don't mind having several millions brits coming to you?
>>
>>52021129
>jews
>white
>>
>>52021393
Look at this one, he's the funniest guy.
He has been insulting others people, acting like some kind of leader but look at him!
He's the same than all thoses niggers, he migrated here.
If we would just throw away foreigners, you would be among the first.
>>
File: 13842730.jpg (28 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
13842730.jpg
28 KB, 400x324
>mfw I don't have to hear their stupid fucking cowfucker accent all day
>>
>>52021210
Nope, wrong again my maghrebi friend :)
>>
>>52021648
Yea exactly he's an arab himself.

I wonder where the jews came from goyim?
>>
>>52021414
Give it another 5 years.

>>52021456
A slow controlled number of white migrants who are forced to assimilate is fine. They would become indistinguishable from the natives. Same is not true for nonwhites.
>>
>>52021977
How do you define white?
are Slavs white?
are Armenians white?
the Spanish have darker skin then Syrians so are they white?
where do you draw the line?
>>
>>52021129
You mean relatively wealthy and educated immigration is fine. I think that the main problem with immigrants it's more of a class/education divide than a racial or cultural one. Obvs poorfags from iraq for instance are going to have trouble integrating, and they are a million times more likely to hold extremely retrograde views and be prone to violent acts and crime. I don't see anyone complaining about doctors from pakistan or saudi richfags (in fact those get the red carpet treament). And i never said that i wanted policies to remain the same, if anything i wish for them to change so we can have a way of making immigrants, from any race or religion, valuable members of society so they can contribute to bettering the country.
>>
been there, shit place
>>
>>52022273
Probably because you are a shit person :)
>>
>>52016036

>Pic unrelated
>>
>>52021977
>A slow controlled number of white migrants who are forced to assimilate is fine.

But why?
We should just breed more, we don't need others.
All countries should do that, instead of leaving and seeing their homeland get filled by outlanders.

There's the cultural and genetic to look at, let's take your country for example :There's a lot of redhead so in the long term, if there's a slow but constant number of brits coming, you would have no more ginger at some points.
>>
>>52021393
>>52022273

This post is the real world fellas
>>52022258

not fear but actual intelligent discussions on what can be done.
>>
>>52016036
that's not the flag of the USA mate
>>
>>52022512
>actual intelligent discussions

With all thoses fools, it's not possible
>>
nice thread fags
>>
>>52022809
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>52022809
>>52023280
GAS THE SWISS
CIVIL WAR NOW
>>
Everything is too expensive. Swiss German is incomprehensible and sounds silly af. Church bells are ruining my sleep.

t. Swede in Zurich
>>
File: killme.jpg (100 KB, 429x297) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
100 KB, 429x297
>>52016036

there is no way to move in schweiz, right... ;__;
>>
File: 1360850524191.jpg (19 KB, 313x327) Image search: [Google]
1360850524191.jpg
19 KB, 313x327
>>52024332
>Church bells are ruining my sleep.
Even people I Skype with are pissed about them.
>>
>>52021029
>there is a german community in london
>it's in the second whites borough (86%)
ayy
>>
>>52016813
No it's not. We're a nation of will, not of blood.
>>
>>52019290
>no aeonautics
Pilatus, RUAG
>no nuclear industry
four nuclear power plants
>no major telecommunictaions company
swisscom

Now, I'm not saying Switzerland has a stronger economy than France, but for our size it's respectable.
>>
File: pass.png (836 KB, 828x688) Image search: [Google]
pass.png
836 KB, 828x688
Suck my Jew banking dicks you guys
[though I don't really intend to move back there until I have a family of my own or something]
>>
>>52031918
damn the swiss passport looks like a brochure or something
>>
>>52032754

It's SPECIAL, ok ?
>>
File: 1431699483521.png (146 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1431699483521.png
146 KB, 500x281
we're going through a speedbump in history fellas
hang in there and everything will be alright
>>
>>52022092
Here you can see someone who´s never been to Spain
Thread replies: 207
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.