[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Americans get kicked out of their homes for their 18th birthday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1409413139501.jpg (49 KB, 349x337) Image search: [Google]
1409413139501.jpg
49 KB, 349x337
>Americans get kicked out of their homes for their 18th birthday present[3] and are only allowed back at Thanksgiving and Christmas[4]
>from there they enjoy a lifetime of debt[5]
>>
Unfabricateable
>>
File: 1449649261030.jpg (80 KB, 1045x717) Image search: [Google]
1449649261030.jpg
80 KB, 1045x717
>tfw 22 and still with parents
kill me pls
>>
tell that to /r9k/
>>
And now you know one of the reasons to why America is the greatest nation on the face of the Earth.
>>
it's funny cause ive seen the same thread made by a scandi, except it was the exact opposite and making fun of us for not moving out at 18
>>
>>52015381
Bitch i left my shithole town at 17, moved to my states capitol and lived/worked/survived all on my own, while supporting my canadian girlfriend living with me.

>tfw that pos ruined my life
>>
my american friend says europeans are really lazy and that americans are hard working and have a whole different mindset about working hard
>>
YOU ABSOLUTELY CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>52015960
when it costs 150k to go to university and you get paid $9 an hour they have to work hard
>>
no debt because I got pell grant money to spend on school

blew it all up my ass because I had no stability after getting kicked out of the house
>>
>>52015960
>have a whole different mindset about working hard
you know, i hesitate to say anything positive about america cause no one will just take it seriously and we just get memed on. but this is true.
>>
>>52015758
>while supporting my canadian girlfriend living with me

there is literally no advantage to doing that instead of her living somewhere else
>>
>>52016200
>>52016104
seems to make sense to me

people in most 3rd world countries are also really hard working because they have to just to put food on the table for their famiry
>>
>>52016230
>>52016104
yea like i said, just would get memed on for posting that. everything about america is awful. hope that's better.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.