[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ja tylko bendem pisacz po polsku. Ja muszę śie uczyć po polsku,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Ja tylko bendem pisacz po polsku. Ja muszę śie uczyć po polsku, moja matka jest polak, i mój tatusz jest głupi odpijany heritage irlandczyk

Czytanje jest troche trudny, ale troche rozumie. Gdzie ja moge uczyć śie po polsku? Ja moge gadacz ale czytam i piszem jak gówno.
>>
>>52011549
Jak dupa wołowa. Ale wszystko jeszcze przed tobą, wyrobisz się. Tylko pisz i czytaj dużo, praktyka czyni mistrza.

>Gdzie mogę uczyć się po polsku?
W książkach, bracie, jeśli potrzebujesz tylko czytać. Zamów sobie jakąś polską literaturę piękną. Albo czytaj polskie gazety w Internecie, przy okazji liźniesz co nieco naszego zwykłego życia.
>>
>>52011942

Fuck this is hard it will take me a minute.
>>
>>52012060
Sure.
>>
>>52012085

Ja nie wiem co ja moge czytacz. Ja troche oglondałem polski tv ale to tesz jest gówno, nie uczy śie od takje żeczi.

Moja matka ma bardzo stary książki (chyba sto laty) kto są po polsku ale to chyba ja nie moge czytacz
>>
>>52012234
Chyba nie. Ja zresztą czytam tylko fantastykę i książki podróżnicze, ale tak sobie myślę, że może "Running the Amazon" by Joe Kane? Polskie tłumaczenie: "Z nurtem Amazonki". To jest o wyprawie, co kajakami i pontonem pierwsza pokonała największą rzekę świata od źródła do ujścia. Gdybyś miał i tłumaczenie, i oryginał, to by ci chyba pomogło w nauce.
>>
>>52012401

Thanks family for helping me out. Im. Only half polish, my dad is irish american but my mom always spoke to me in polish and I recently learned how to read it. Not to sound like an average american heritage fag but I always identified more as polish for that reason, simply that was the stronger culture I learned

Is there anyway (free of money hopefully) to better my polish? I want to be able to read full books in polish but its real hard for a native American speaker. Your language is so beautiful I really want to become fluent.
>>
>>52012605
Oh well. Now this is a hard question for me, as I learned English mostly from computer games, you know. I never searched for some interactive courses and stuff. I'd be glad if my countrymen finally wake up. Buuut, if you want an official invitation to /polska/, well, you can try and check if you can blend in.

Anyway, I've checked this book on chomikuj.pl, it''s such a web storage service. Alas, the book is too large to download it for free, even if you have account there. Transfer would cost you about $1, for 90 MB, but I don't know,whether they support foreign currency or PayPal (I think they don't, but I can be wrong).

Captcha: kayaks.
>>
>>52012898

Sounds good I'll check it out. But if I were to actually go to poland (my spoken languagebis much better than my writing) would I be considered polish even? My first name is polak as fuck "patryk" but my last name is super irish "connolly"

I mean ive been a few times to see grandparents but to actually live there.
>>
>>52013023
Honestly? I think if you introduce yourself, you'd be taken for an Irish, as Patrick is epitome for the Irish here. And that won't be bad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vpeFC_6KIg

(No, I'm not a fag. XD)

Who cares, as long as you will not roam in some dark alleys (and don't tell me your city doesn't have some), you'd be safe here. Hell, even bydło consider some particular niggers as "our niggers".

And they say girls could kill for an accent.
>>
>>52013524

I know trust me (where I live our nigs are puerto ricans) but I thought the accent thing was for non english languages. It would be cool to meet a polish girl though, slavic girls are beautiful.

But this sucks in its own way. Wven though I known spoken polish, the reading is hard and I doubt theyd ever see me as polish. Id just be a "white american who happens to know some polish"

My mother is from przemyśl/radymno if that means anything.
>>
come home toilet cleaner
>>
>>52013632
Oh, Poland after the war is roughly monoethnical, so this could mean anything for some madcaps maybe. Just learn about Wyłoń and why you ought to hate Ukrainians. (by words of course, by words) and you'll be fine. You'll be "ours".

But honestly, I wouldn't pay much attention to this issue. Last summer I met in my own city (Kraków) both an old antisemitic hag and few Chassidic Jews with sidelocks and stuff. An American with the roots would fit nicely in landscape.
>>
>>52013905
Epfff, Wołyń. Not Wyłoń. XD

A sleepless coding night.
>>
>>52013905

Krakow is Beautiful. Ive been there a few times, been at some club parties and shit. Whats awesome about krakow, to me thats the soul of europe. Fuck paris, fuck berlin And london.

Isnt there a bar in krakow thats run by an american? Heard his wife is polish and he fell in love with the city. And now he runs some bar there (think of it, may have drank there)
Hope english doesnt bother you my polish friend.
Anyway id write in polish but im drunk.
>>
>>52014093
Be careful with this flammable solvent, buddy. You're not Finn after all.

Seems you could be my city guide. For some reason I became a kind of nolife recently, so I don't know what changed here and there. And last time I was guiding someone, it was a church/museum tour. Of course Manggha is something worth to see, and they serve a good Jap wine there.

Your language superiority XD doesn't bother me. You can get used to, when you constantly put article where you think sentence lacks a syllable.
>>
>>52011549
https://wolnelektury.pl/
>>
>>52014383
Aw shit. I meant your English superiority of course.

Anyway, I'll go and make some breakfast now.
>>
kurwa wavilonsko
>>
>>52015153
wherever a thread on Poland appears Dziadzia instantly jumps out

go back to your henhouse
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.