[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you support or oppose the current government in your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (713 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
713 KB, 2060x1236
Do you support or oppose the current government in your country? If you oppose, which opposition party do you support?
>>
>>52000427
Supporting parties instead of ideologies is a good goy thing.
>>
>>52000479
>good goy
>believing in the jewish conspiracy
>>
Support generally, with reservations. Cameron is a decent guy but he tends to sidestep big issues, Osbourne is a full-on sociopath. Most Tory backbenchers are good chaps though.
>>
File: osborne 3000.jpg (2 MB, 3001x1801) Image search: [Google]
osborne 3000.jpg
2 MB, 3001x1801
>>52000711
based osborne
>>
>>52000831
S T A B I L I T Y
>>
Cameron is alright. Though he's had an easy ride since his opposition was "Red Ed" and now Jeremy "Zyklon B" Corbyn.
>>
>>52000427
Better than the alternatives, hasn't done a bad job, as a student i'm a little annoyed at some of his issues as expected but looking at the big picture I'd say he's done 'lright.
>>
I have supported the government since the release of SDSR 2015. I think in the future people will look back and see it as one of those turning points in British history.
>>
File: cwkflqO.jpg (151 KB, 700x705) Image search: [Google]
cwkflqO.jpg
151 KB, 700x705
No, they're filling this glorious mongol land with nignogs.
>>
Useless cunts. No matter.
>>
Can you even call it a government at this point?
>>
Testing if im banned.
>>
>>52001175
this must be bait
>>
File: li-mackay-04335981.jpg (76 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
li-mackay-04335981.jpg
76 KB, 620x349
>Canada
>I oppose the current meme government

I'd love to see a new Progressive Conservative party led by Peter MacKay, but that seems unlikely.
>>
>>52001942
Nope. Have you actually read the thing? And then compared it to previous SDSRs/defence policy? There is far more strategic sense and ambition than I thought any modern British government capable of.

Most obviously you have the explicit commitment to the UK being a global power and expanding its influence via hard and soft power. They combined the NSS and SDSR in one document, going for a streamlined whole-of-government approach to security/defence. It is about time. They recognised that hard and soft power should compliment each other, which is why you'll find increased BBC funding in the same document talking about warship procurement.

The first stated ambition to increase major Royal Navy surface fleet numbers since the 1950s. A new military presence in places that were abandoned after the British Empire, expanded overseas military presence outside of Europe while drawing down the German garrison.

Prof. Lindley-French gave it a 7/10, which coming from him is pretty good.

Very few will notice or care about this shit until we start to see results a decade and longer into the future, most of the headlines were about the RAF getting a good deal or whatever, not the strategy aspect. It's hard to spot historical turning points without hindsight but this has the hallmarks of one.
>>
>>52000427
I support Obama, and not Republicans in Congress.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyVcEL0-iWg
>>
File: based berlusca.jpg (26 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
based berlusca.jpg
26 KB, 460x276
>>52000427
Whaddya think?
This man right here is my president.
We didn't elect Renzi, we didn't elect Letta, we didn't elect Monti.

Silvio president for life.
>>
>>52005512
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH0CSzdHwg0

renzi for life you cunt
>>
>>52005866
zitto frocetto, torna a lavare i piatti
>>
>>52000427
I oppose it, but I support the new liberal party because there is no far-right or integralist party yet.
>>
File: dolmio day.png (253 KB, 1000x1113) Image search: [Google]
dolmio day.png
253 KB, 1000x1113
>>52005892
you shut up, back to making my dolmio sauces
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x1136
>>52001175
>>
Conservatives are shit
Corbyn has his economic policies right but his national security is god awful.
>>
File: 1209.jpg (22 KB, 391x450) Image search: [Google]
1209.jpg
22 KB, 391x450
>>52005947
fucking 5/5, laughed through my arsehole
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.