[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FINLAND POLICE FUCK ISIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: tikrit2JI101215_503_uu.jpg (30 KB, 503x282) Image search: [Google]
tikrit2JI101215_503_uu.jpg
30 KB, 503x282
ISIS tough guys not so tough anymore after being molested by Finnish police.

Finland is the only country in Europe to expose former ISIS killers hiding amongst Iraqi refugees.

Police were initially alerted by other refugees who said the brothers were listening to ISIS music and were hostile to Shias.

pic related. They took part in this killing.
>>
>>51967319
What the fuck are they doing in Finland?
>>
>>51967339
Came here in september as """"""""""refugees""""""""""
>>
Based Fingers
Does your media report on it in detail (i.e. attribute it to refugees) or do they just say two lads
>>
You mean our government is aware of the problems, but won't do shit because muh poor bearded babys and international treaties?

It's been like this for a while.
>>
>>51967432

Proper detail
>>
>>51967466

I didn't vote for any of the ruling parties so my hands are clean.
>>
>>51967535
Are all of your political parties useless or what?
>>
>>51967319
Based Funland.
>>
Well it looks like the refugees are self monitoring which is great to me.
>>
>>51967560
>Are all of your political parties useless or what?

Yes. Particularly the extreme right wing party. Voting for things like the TTIP that fuck our economy and filling ministerial jobs with people who have NO education. I mean literally having a saw mill worker become minister of Justice.
>>
File: proof1.jpg (66 KB, 956x631) Image search: [Google]
proof1.jpg
66 KB, 956x631
>>51967319
>>
>>51967895

http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2015121020812047_uu.shtml
>>
>>51967560
Yes. It looked like we'd get a real, cool, nationalistic party (True Finns) in the government in the last elections, but then their leader Timo Soini went full turncoat and did fuck nothing about immigration and even attacked (kicked out) some anti-immigration politicians in the party.

We'd hang him but there's no rope thick enough for that fat fuck.
>>
>>51967895
http://yle.fi/uutiset/two_detained_in_finland_over_isis_executions_in_tikrit/8518806
>>
>>51967339

Autismbux and free accommodation provided by the government
>>
File: Modern Anna.jpg (144 KB, 700x1054) Image search: [Google]
Modern Anna.jpg
144 KB, 700x1054
>>51967508
nice
>>
>>51967339

They thought we were naive and backwards and a good place to hide and start a new life.
>>
>>51967319
There was a story these guys were listening nasheeds in refugee center.

I think I have to stop listening those as well...
>>
>>51972607
>I think I have to stop listening those as well...

4chan is a bad influence
>>
>>51972131
They will get an asylum simply because deporting them back to Iraq would mean they'd get executed :D Kind of a broken system
>>
>>51967319
We should promise faster asylum process to refugees that successfully report ISIS collaborators to authorities.

Turn them against each other :D
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.