[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>White skin >Have freckles So close, /int/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: costanza5.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
costanza5.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>White skin
>Have freckles
So close, /int/
>>
>>51921469
you can get those removed
>>
>>51921469
We love you for who you are anon, dont listen to >>51922027
>>
that means you're white
>>
>>51921469
you can get removed
>>
>>51922182

ginger
>>
>>51922237
yeah, white
>>
Freckles is proof that you belong to the white master race. Be proud of them.
>>
>>51922182
Do all white people get freckles, or just Celts?
My descendants are Irish and English.
>>
>>51922295
all can, just way more prevalent in r1b i think
>>
>>51922320
Sorry, I don't know much about haplogroups.
What do those letters and numbers mean in terms of anthropology and history? Is it a track of migration, or genetics?
>>
>>51921469
freckles and red hair can be hot desu
>>
>>51923402
On women, freckles can look cute.
On men I feel like they look childish and unmanly. I wouldn't get them removed or anything, but I just feel like a schoolboy with them all over my face and arms.
I have brown hair, not red hair.
>>
>>51923484
I don't know senpai, I find pic related hot af.
(ignore the NSFW part)

Although as you say. freckles are a curse if you're straight.
>>
>>51924437
You summed up my worries pretty well actually.
I don't want to look like a twink.
Granted, I'm not small/weak, and my face is more round than tall.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (4 KB, 120x125) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
4 KB, 120x125
>>51924437
But one thing I'm really grateful for is that my nose doesn't jut out, like this.
I have a nice smooth slope down and out, with a round, plump cartilage tip.
>>
>>51924878
You don't need to look like a twink for freckles to look good.

My best friend from a few years ago had freckles. lost contact with him after he moved away. catch up with him over shitbook and he still has freckles and looks great. his body type isn't twinkish at all, in fact he's has a very average body type.

The point I'm trying to convey is that there's no reason to be ashamed of freckles. they can look good on guys.
>>
>>51925028
Likewise.
>>
>>51925416
Do you have a photo of him? If not it's ok.
I want to grow a beard to possibly hide some of the facial freckles and look more masculine, but every time I try, I get to the shitty pubescent bum fluff stage and just shave it off.
>>
How do people with freckles deal with their self-esteem ? It's so ugly, literally shitskin.
>>
>>51925643
>literally shitskin
But it literally isn't black. In fact, it's one of the most white things you can have, since your skin is so pale it needs to grow freckles to cope with sunlight.
>>
>>51925569
I could get his fb pic, but I really really don't want to do that.

As for the beard, keep shaving it off.
I can't go 24 hours without my face turning to sandpaper, and I'm only fukin 20!

>>51925643
You're East Asian, I'm not surprised you think that.
There's literally nothing wrong with freckles, and I'm saying that as someone that has none.
>>
>>51925643
wtf
i wish i had freckles
>>
>>51925848
I'll shave my face and go to sleep, and wake up with the prickly sandpaper cactus face.
I shave my face really closely though. I know you're not meant to shave against the grain but I do anyway, and get it so close you can't feel the hair. Feels as smooth as a baby's bum fresh after shaving though.
>>
>>51926045
Yeah I do that too.
I shave my face until it feels smooth af, after 24 it's as rough as sandpaper.

Anyway I need to fap and sleep.
>>
File: 236.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2916) Image search: [Google]
236.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2916
>>51921469
freckles are beautiful
>>
File: karl14.jpg (9 KB, 217x260) Image search: [Google]
karl14.jpg
9 KB, 217x260
>>51926376
おやすみ
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.