[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you see woman in parking lot getting into violent altercation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: 1449242375358.jpg (1 MB, 1800x2200) Image search: [Google]
1449242375358.jpg
1 MB, 1800x2200
>you see woman in parking lot getting into violent altercation with her man

What is typical response for someone from your county?
>>
>>51917559
Call the police
>>
>>51917559
Take a picture or something
Bost it online
Both lose their jobs
Smug normies smile that they have once again eliminated another threat to society
>>
he'd probably get rushed by a billion dudebro normies while their gfs frantically call the cops
>>
>>51917593
This too
>>
>>51917559
I don't care. The bitch probably started it.
>>
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD
STAR
>>
say "eeee kurwa spokój chamy" to them loudly and show them a glimpse of the tactical machete hidden under my jacket
>>
>>51917559
Egg him on obviously
>>
Doing nothing.
>>
>>51917559
Teleport behind him and cut his head off with foldable pocket katana
>>
>>51917559

Very, very unpredictable, if its a local girl from the neighbourhood and her man is an outsider then people might get pissed, flank the guy and try to kill him

But if its like a local couple who people know, then people might not get involved becuase of honour and whatnot
>>
Wait for her to get knocked down and chant 'She fell over she fell over'
>>
>>51917559
Ask him if he can handle her. If not help him.
>>
>>51917700
Will they poo on him after they kill him?
>>
I would probably take out my tactical machete and swing it several times in a threatening manner
>>
>>51917559
I'd probably call the cops or something. Most would go and fight.
>>
1. Do nothing
or
2. Take a video and upload it to youtube with title "idiots fight in parking lot"
>>
>>51917559
Take off my adidas fedora and wince
>>
File: murica.jpg (29 KB, 432x361) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
29 KB, 432x361
>>51917559
Pull out my gun and point it at the girl, obviously. Then, I call the police, who tip me 10 dollars for being white. I tip them back and applaud. The police mistake my hearty clapping for gunfire and proceed to shoot the guy and the girl. Burgers fall out of their pockets. As eagles soar majestically across the sky, which has turned into a flowing American flag, oil begins to rain in glorious rivulets. I tip the oil puddle where the dead couple is 20 dollars. The oil puddle starts clapping. The police start clapping. I start clapping.
>>
>>51917559
Join them, of course.
>>
>>51917559
I ask her if she needs help.
Sometimes people are just playing...
If she didn't mind then I help her bytaking hold of his chin turning the mans head and pinning his body down.
I did this one time. It worked good and gave me maximum control....and the girl was angry and frightened could do anything to him.....
Some bitches love their abusers.
>>
>>51917827
Fucking win
>>
rush to help the lady then get beaten by her and the gas pistol her boyfriend was holding at her

true story, happened 2 blocks from my place
>>
File: ft329-news_van_rompuy_0.jpg (1 MB, 5149x3456) Image search: [Google]
ft329-news_van_rompuy_0.jpg
1 MB, 5149x3456
>>51917559

I use the diversion to kidnap their prebubescent daughter in my windowless van.
>>
>>51917723

You know what dude, maybe India can be a pretty dark and honour-less place

Its like if you get into a fight on the street, people have no problem picking up weapons, spitting, scratching, ganging up on some one. zero honour, fights I've seen are fucking scary (but sometimes kinda funny)
>>
>>51918019
For some unholy reason, I wan't to share a beer with this guy.
>>
>>51917559
I observe untill I can make a proper assessment and I call the police if I deem it necessary.

Sometimes the women just get beaten on because they deserve it.
>>
>>51917559
If your reaction isnt to draw attention to yourself and intervene, you're thinking too hard about your safety, the natural response for men to seeing violence against women is to join in or stop it. Shouldnt be much of a thought since thats literally all you you want to do to begin with. Fighting is fun :^)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.