[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>your country >what do you think of atheism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 720x436) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 720x436
>your country
>what do you think of atheism?
>>
The best
>>
I think it is pretty good
>>
>>51912615
good, cuz almost every existing religions are shit.
>>
who is sam harris and why did he go full fedora?
>>
>>51912615
Never seen retarded atheists in real life, they just don't give fucks.
There are some super dumb on the internets, but they're *harmless*.
>>
they believe 'god never never exists' ?
idk how god is. idk that i believe god or not.
>>
>>51912777
BANZAI 777 GOD EXISTS!!!!!!!FOR ME FOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>51912777
if you don't know then you are an agnostic
>>
Don't care
>>
>>51912615
Am one. Don't follow the whole "get rid of religion" kind of deal. If the guy's not an asshole then let him be. Also don't jinx things to other people.
>>
It's the divine truth
>>
>>51912818
thanks. but just today i become shikigami-tsukai, who control Gods
>>
>>51912615
Sam Harris is pretty cool. I've warmed up to Dawkins and Hitchens too. I still go to church, but they hit the nail on the head on a lot of things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JrYCHC0bkE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQzuFrMRA3M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8b3vhTO248

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sEcBzxoMB8
>>
Why would that guy even dignify that kind of question with a response? You can't wave a magic want to get rid of rape without changing human nature.

Religion is far more incidental as it's an idea. Removing one or the other is totally stupid. I bet that quote is fake, the guy is smarter than that.
>>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YnJ4S2l0nIs
>>
Shut the fuck up about your personal beliefs, it literally doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>51912867
Shame the wrong Hitchens died
>>
Pretty much the default here. My great-grandmother was a Sunday school teacher so her son (my grandfather) become atheist. Though I don't identify with internet atheists and respect my Catholic friends' beliefs.
>>
>>51912894
this is the place to talk about the things that doesn't matter

beyond anonymity the places will run out
>>
>>51912894
calm down crocodile boy
>>
If you were to admit you were a committed christian in polite society the reaction here would very between looking at you as if you'd said you could see ghosts or looking at you as if you'd just admitted to coming out of prison for murdering a few children
>>
>>51912867
>Hitchens
rip in peace, just finished his book on Kissenger
>>
File: 101722_900[1].jpg (110 KB, 900x594) Image search: [Google]
101722_900[1].jpg
110 KB, 900x594
>>51912615
I like it.
>>
>believing in fairy tales
>needing a crutch like religion in your life

just end your life, familia
>>
Believing in god is literally third world tier.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 600x300
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zn_i3RxGGTk
>>
It's the only reasonable position, but it probably weakens the resolve of a people.
>>
>USA
>It's a bad idea
>>
File: s.png (278 KB, 358x301) Image search: [Google]
s.png
278 KB, 358x301
It's really not that different from religion in terms of having fundamentalists and has organized groups themed after their personal beliefs.
>>
Atheism is wrong and harmful. Before objecting, ask yourself honestly if you'd rather a devout religious man find your lost wallet, or an atheist.
>>
>>51913153
this 2.bh. it's a developing world thing. With less work in the fields and trying to survive each day,you can think about "what made you". people were scared and dumb, smart people used religion for power, and now that we have even less time dedicated to day to day survival we can look back and see how primitive it all is.
>>
>>51913520
Honestly, I don't really trust people in general. I couldn't really say who I would rather find it
>>
>>51913520
top koik
>>
I'm atheist but not fedora. I still have to resist the urge to eyeroll when I find out someone is unironically religious
>>
>>51913520
an atheist because he is less likely to lie about his religion
>>
>>51913605
I clearly said the made up person of the scenario is devout. You're reaching
>>
Most atheists I've met don't really talk that much about religion but then there's the utter fedora tip tier retards everyone knows. Overall I don't really have an opinion about the chill ones
>>
>>51913617
true devotion makes the religion as a separation irrelevant
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.