[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >not submitting to China's divine right to rule
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: PeoplesRepublicofChinalia.png (651 KB, 1029x652) Image search: [Google]
PeoplesRepublicofChinalia.png
651 KB, 1029x652
>2015
>not submitting to China's divine right to rule the world

Face it lads, this is the Chinese century. In Australia we can see how the cookie crumbles, and our Chinese masters are going to save us from social progressivism and the housing bubble.
>>
还不如回家把
>>
>>51912465
>Going to save us from the housing bubble
>After China's housing market just fucking crashed
>>
>>51912486
>>51912486
谢谢你,冰蛙大神.
>>
>>51912512
啥人?
>>
I don't know about Australia, but in Canada the Chinese are the ones causing the housing bubble, so that seems pretty unlikely desu
>>
>>51912503
>>51912535
anti-chinese propaganda to be honest
>>
>>51912532
没什么
>>
>>51912552
can correct statements be propaganda?
if so then I suppose, but still valid
>>
>>51912535
this
if I wanted to live in the relevant part of the country (cockland) it would cost a fortune
>>
年轻人真的有花样
>>
Maybe living under the Chinese will end up being better than Jewish Liberal International Finance
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 1136x640
>>51912465
Nice shitpost.

If you don't know how to respond to Chinese characters here
>>51912486
Then you're just a shitposter trying to make China look bad.
>>
File: 1427715197042.png (176 KB, 1159x720) Image search: [Google]
1427715197042.png
176 KB, 1159x720
Thank you, wise philosopher. You are my greatest ally.
>>
>>51912623
t. falseflagging amerilard trying to tear apart australian-chinese relations

how does it feel knowing that your entire country will be a chinese province by 2030
>>
>>51912623
What have I done wrong
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 1136x640
>>51912503
I'm not in any way pro-China but housing prices in China rose year on year last month.
Their housing market is actually fundamentally sound. If anything it is oversupplied because loans are hard to come by in China.
>>
>>51912669
You don't know the Chinese language. You're a shitposter so fuck off with your bait. Please ban OP and delete the thread Mods.

>>51912683
Nothing. He doesn't know Chinese so he's obviously a shitposter (australian).
>>
>>51912745
>people who appreciate china need to know the extremely pointless and obtuse language

okay senpai
>>
>>51912787
you are doing a fine job, carry on comrade
>>
in 20 years the united states will be taking orders from china
>>
>China is going to fix Australia's housing bubble
>Half of China's GDP growth has been fraudulently projected real estate speculation.
>>
>>51912787
>implying anything other than the tones and the writing is hard

The grammar is easy as shit.

You know how fresh of the boat Chinks are all like "you buy sandwhich now?"

That's literally how it works in that language.
>>
>>51912617
I agree. I think America need to just slowly back away from bigger conflicts like in the middle east and let China get sucked into them. That way we can try to focus on maintaining national stability rather than getting involved in international issues. Of course this will never happen because our politicians love that Israeli dick.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.