[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there many latinas like pic related? I've never met
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: 1449625676115.jpg (49 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1449625676115.jpg
49 KB, 960x720
Are there many latinas like pic related? I've never met many, and the few latinas I've seen in my university all look like traps or are of the visibly brown/smelly ugly kind
>>
kind of a varying degree depending on their % of euro genes
>>
>>51911804
that's an average brazilian girl
>>
I'd say is like everywhere else, top tier hot girls here, some average there, your random uglyface there. You want hot chicks as the average? Go look for scandinavian countries, russia or ukraine.
>>
>>51911837
Sei que nao é verdade psh

>>51911853
I'm not talking about the hotness actually, but rather the style, facial structures. Also sorry to trigger you but average Mediterranean/Latin American women look much better imo than average Nordic and Slav women.
>>
>>51911804
yeah the middle class ones
you get the ugly poor ones because scholarships
>>
>like pic related
some average girl? yeah
>>
>>51911804
Nice broken teeth.
>>51911902
It is, very very average.
>>
>>51911902
maybe for colombian/brazilian girls (and argentinian and chileans), but as a whole it can't really be measured because this a really heterogeneous sector. Just look at the peruvian or bolivian average girls.
>>
>>51911804
The stereotypical attractive latina is rather rare.
>>
>>51912105
The Peruvian girls are what I tend to call brown and smelly. The mixed ones tend to be rather nice though

>>51912109
Talking about the kind of face/facial structures, not about her hotness only. I honestly don't mind "uglier" ones as I'm really into latinas, it's just that they're really rare and the rare ones we get are mostly ugly as fuck.

Pic related is literally the only good looking Latina I've met in my life, and my university if full of Latin Americans.
>>
>>51912231
Post the ugly ones
>>
File: images.jpg (40 KB, 525x720) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
40 KB, 525x720
>>51912231
that's a 7/10 here
to be honest we have tons of butterfaced girls here
also we don't know which ethnicity you get girls from. like you mentioned the peruvians are ugly as fuck, and that's because most of Peru (not all) is heavily amerindian
>>
>>51911804
You're saying that one doesn't look like a trap..?
>>
>>51912279
most ugly ones don't even show their face on facebook tbqh, I can juist show those ugly ones who actually think they look good like pic related

>>51912306
>that's a 7/10 here
please tell me you're honest, that's girl's a 9.5/10 for me and looks almost exactly like what i want a latina girl to be.

>also we don't know which ethnicity you get girls from
most are Chileans, like previous pic or pic related. We get many Colombian and Venezuelan girls too, but the latter ones often look Amerindian as fuck too.

Tell me lads, how long do I need to practice proper Spanish to get on a conversational level, considering that I'm a native Portuguese speaker? I have no problem at all with reading, but Latino people speak really fast actually and I tend to missunderstand many words.
>>
>>51912397
pic related are Colombian, they're really not what I'm looking for when I say Latin American girls

also to clarify the language part, it's much easier to flirt with Latinas when you actually speak Spanish. It's the only case where it really works and other people have a big advantage over me there.
>>
>>51912417
forgot pic
>>
>>51911837
>average

shut the fuck up
>>
left is Venezuelan, middle Ecuadorian and right Brazilian (that's what I consider trap looking tbqh)
>>
>>51912397
portuguese is like a russian trying to speak spanish.
>>
>>51912477
>portuguese
you spelled chilean wrong
>>
>>51912462
Those are actually average, the ones posted early by the other latinamericans are above average and aren't that common (you still can find many of them tho)
>>
>>51912477
I don't have any problem with the phonetics, I have a German like accent when talking in every language I know. It's the lack of understanding, or more like missunderstanding similar words that confuses me a lot.
>>
>>51912397
>that girl's a 9.5/10 for me
we have prettier girls... and they're actresses and models. your 9.5 is average and nice here

>>51912397
>how long do I need to practice proper Spanish to get on a conversational level?
just keep trying and practicing, it is known that immersion takes from a month to a year to kick in. you won't get rid of your accent but you'll be able to sweet-talk any girl

>>51912462
yo le doy a la ecuatoriana de fino, papus
>>
>>51912557
They're what I'd call average too, that's why I was interested in knowing your opinion about thread pic girl and >>51912231. I wouldn't say the other posted are ugly, but they aren't what I'm looking for at all.
>>
>>51912571
>we have prettier girls... and they're actresses and models. your 9.5 is average and nice here
I get what you're saying, it's just that I really like faces like pic related, and I should stop saying this because it's making me look like a weirdo.

>just keep trying and practicing, it is known that immersion takes from a month to a year to kick in. you won't get rid of your accent but you'll be able to sweet-talk any girl
Accent isn't the problem, it's just the getting into the language when you already know a very similar, but at the same time different one.

>yo le doy a la ecuatoriana de fino, papus
she looks nice in that picture actually, but has a granny face irl
>>
>>51912558
That's going to happen a lot unless you practice a lot and constantly. But for some latin hottie it might be worth it.
>>
>>51912654
> it's just the getting into the language when you already know a very similar, but at the same time different one
ah that
i wouldn't rely on it if i were you, false friends are by the dozen. it's like trying to learn chinese from japanese or vietnamese

>but has a granny face
igual nomás
>>
>>51912705
>>51912724
Any idea on how to start practice? I honestly know a lot of hispanic guys, but I have a really bad time keeping up with them talking in Spanish and as we're university students we tend to not talk a lot about this. We only meet at class or at night to drink heavily tbqh

Also would you welcome me in the hilo latino in the future? Seems less animierda ridden than /luso/ or /fr/ anyway.
>>
seems to be a top tier genes family tho
>>
bumping with more of perfect girl
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.