[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What country in all of Latin America is the whitest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Latin America.png (2 MB, 2072x1600) Image search: [Google]
Latin America.png
2 MB, 2072x1600
What country in all of Latin America is the whitest?
>>
File: 1449342160261.jpg (32 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
1449342160261.jpg
32 KB, 500x708
My dream is to inseminate brown spanish chola or putaria funk dancer de brasil
>>
>>51896597
Mexico of course.
>>
>>51896597
Mexico naturally, 98% nordic blood.
>>
>>51896830
>>51898094
Im glad you finally understood
:^)
>>
>>51896597
As someone that's been to all of Latin America, the best cuties were in northern Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela and Argentina

As for white. All the countries have some white.. Some more than others. But none are white countries.
>>
File: skull.jpg (22 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
skull.jpg
22 KB, 245x245
>>51896682
>those massive tits

hnnnnngg
>>
>>51896597
Definitely Mexico

>>51898094
The other 2% are Germanics
>>
Bolivia
>>
Argentina is blanco! Mapuches were beautiful ...
>>
falklands
>>
>>51896597
>>
>>51899338
kek
>>
>>51899338
lel
>>
>>51896682

I want to bury my face in those massive jugs and play pattycake on them and slap them around a little bit haha
>>
>>51896597
France and Britain (Guyane and Falklands)
>>
>>51900571
>Guyane
>Estimates of the percentages of French Guiana ethnic composition vary, a situation compounded by the large proportion of immigrants.
>Creoles, or Mulattoes (people of mixed African and French ancestry), are the largest ethnic group, though estimates vary as to the exact percentage, depending upon whether the large Haitian community is included as well. Generally the Creole population is judged to be about 60 to 70% of the total population if Haitians (comprising roughly one-third of Creoles) are included, and 30 to 50% without.
>Roughly 14% of the population is of European ancestry. The vast majority of these are of French heritage, though there are also people of Dutch, British, Spanish and Portuguese ancestry.

Nope, the french territory is one of the least white in S.America
>>
Trinidad and Tobago
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.