[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
French speakers help?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: images(4).jpg (17 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images(4).jpg
17 KB, 443x332
I'm talking to this French chick, and she sent me this message:

"Non mais j'ai la chatte tellement grosse là que je me demande si elle va pas exploser"

When she realised her mistake she freaked out and asked me not to translate it and forget she ever sent it. Of course I popped it into a translator, and I got this:

"No but I have the pussy so that I wonder if it will not explode"

I have a feeling I know what it means, but I'm pretty confused about the second half. Could a French speaker explain what it means? Is she talking about making my dick explode? Am I getting laid? I need answers. Thank you.
>>
She said her pussy is so gross she's wondering if it won't explode
>>
>>51877739
>so gross
Not gross, big
>>
She basically said that her pussy is so "big" she's afraid it will explode.
Basically she has blue balls and is super-horny.
>>
>>51877699
>realised her mistake
such things don't happen by mistake...
>>
>>51877778
>>51877763
Sheeeeiiit.

>>51877867
Yeah, I meant to put that in inverted commas, since she claimed it was meant for her 'sister'. Either that was an obvious hint, or she and her sister are freaky as fuck with each other.
>>
her pussy was so swollen she was afraid it could have exploded.

seems like you got yourself a keeper lad
>>
>>51877699
I'd read it as she's worried her pussy is so big she won't be able to make you orgasm.

Not a native speaker tho, take with pinch of rossbiff
>>
>>51877778
>She basically said that her pussy is so "big"
>horny

i don't think you know how pussies work
>>
She and her other friend who sat next to her ridiculed you
>>
>>51877982
Pussy's swell up when they get aroused, bruh
>>
So you fucked her yet ?
>>
>>51878261
Meeting her friday
>>
>>51878282
Ok. Have fun fucking her. Report back to us, I don't know, when it makes sense I guess.
>>
>>51878402
Will do, I'll write a play by play and everything
>>
>>51878187
ok but pussy isn't generally described as 'gets bigger when aroused'.

just saying what she wrote isn't necessarily a sexual innuendo imo. anyways good luck. is she qt?
>>
>>51878698
Getting wet is the most obvious symptom of arousal, but its not the only one. Thats why I asked; the translator didnt even do it properly.

She looks qt in her pictures, but I know better than to make assumptions based on that. I'll see for sure when I meet her.
>>
>la chatte tellement grosse
who the fuck says that lol. she sounds like a chav m8
>>
>>51877699
Either bait or you fished the grossest slag in france's history.
>>
>>51877699
Don't touch that with a 20 foot pole lad
>>
>>51878473
lmao m80 do you happen to live in Perth? I know a French chick and that is exactly the sort of thing she'd do (she's a sluzza). Pretty sure they're all like that.
>>
>>51881286
>Pretty sure they're all like that.
When they come to Australia, yes. Just like when our ladies go to Europe.
>>
>>51880892
She's Guadeloupean. Is that a problem?
>>
>wake up and take a nice warm shower.
>dry off get dressed and make some coffee while watching the news
>pour a cup of joe and sip from it languidly, waiting for it to cool off
>decide to go on /int/ to see if there is any new memes
>first thread I see
>phat French pussy

It's gonna be a good day lads.
>>
>>51881460
No our girls just fuck them and don't worry about all the "oooh I want you no I don't actually hehehehe your silly" bullshit.
>>
>>51881485
haha she isnt white. now it all makes sense. and maybe what she said was some kind of expression from there, bcuz i literally never heard of it before
>>
File: 1410290904343.png (342 KB, 610x434) Image search: [Google]
1410290904343.png
342 KB, 610x434
>>51881485
>he wants to fuck a ghetto nigger
>>
>>51881485
thats even worse than an arab
>>
>>51881583
I hope it is a good day for you, brother.

>>51881618
It's probably some Frenchbonics or something

>>51881670
>>51881740
Ahahahaha, hey, I might never get the chance to get pussy that exotic again.
>>
>>51881770
she'll be all over your dick. report back later pls
>>
>>51881770
Thanks bud, I appreciate it. :D
>>
>>51881485
I am french and I fucked :
>Sicilan girl (cool, geek and hairy, dumped me for his private school major, neverminded she took on weight after that, was meh in bed)
>mixed Martiniquaise ; best fuck of my life, was crazy as hell, went full alcohol and cheating retard so I dumped her
>Mixed Reunionnaise, best cooking of my life, fidelity, good family, we broke up cuz Iwent away from Reunion sadly she killed herself inna car crash in "Le tampon" in 2007 T_T
>Guadeloupéenne : slutty girl I banged to forget last one, sluty but not really smart she was one hell of a gold digger tho

>Lastly have a adopted, french raised viet girl; pure incarnation of fidelity, don't mind my hobbies (guns and ski) don't mind my money, nor my crippled leg.

TLDR créoles girl are cheatin gold digger sluts; only Reunnion Island is not poverty ridden.

but if you wanna bang no issues (flush the condom)
>>
>>51883453
Thanks for the heads up, bruv. I don't intend on forming any sort of serious relationship with her,a and she's here to study and has her own car, so I'm not too concerned about being used. I will definitely flush, though.

I do love how you combine Sicilians with Caribbeans like they're the same thing, I see what you did there.
>>
>>51883864
I don't combine anything, I also have fucked french girls in highschool but a 23 I landed a DOM TOM contract so I fucked local...
>>
>>51881485
The nig nogs wants you big cock
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.