[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the typical australian is a retarded redneck sister fucker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
>tfw the typical australian is a retarded redneck sister fucker

Just get me outta here lads
>>
>>51877032

Come to Burma, you can sex my sister. I watch ok
>>
>>51877160
So... are Burmese people closer to Chinese or Indians? or something else
>>
>>51877991

we are jungle gooks, but we've also got plenty of ethnic Indians and Chinese.
>>
File: 324232.jpg (60 KB, 514x512) Image search: [Google]
324232.jpg
60 KB, 514x512
>>51879582
Do you know him?
>>
File: peace.jpg (51 KB, 509x654) Image search: [Google]
peace.jpg
51 KB, 509x654
>>51880102
he's the OP m8
>>
>>51879582
lots of Karen people live in my area now, some of the girls are like mini qt's but the rest are dog ugly

after years of being here, still 40%+ have no jobs
>>
>>51877032
That nigga in the middle with the hat looks like the Lord Commander of The Nights Watch
>>
>>51877032
They look like regular anglos.
>>
>>51877032

One of them looks just like Gordon Ramsay. I thought the small British gene pool thing was a meme but guess not.
>>
File: mistake.jpg (17 KB, 202x222) Image search: [Google]
mistake.jpg
17 KB, 202x222
>I should have moved to New Zealand
>>
>>51877032
Where the fuck would you go cunt? Keknada? Mexi- I mean America? The calpihate of Britain? There is literally no where else better in the world faggot. But I don't want unpatrotic fuckheads here so get the fuck out of here, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
>>
>>51877032
>strayan qt sister
Why not fuck her right? I mean, my 2 sisters arent my type and are leftish stoners af, but i have a hot cousin who is my type, and i would fuck her if i could desu
>>
you should respect your fellow countrymen t︂b︂︂h
>>
>>51880759
or
>I wish I was back home in Vancouver.
>>
>>51877032
Everyone in that picture is named Ryan and Josh.
>>
>>51877032
>redneck

Fuck off yank.
>>
>>51880672
Honestly this. They look like tanned Brits on vacation.
>>
>>51880102

ye m8 he's my mum's boyfriend

>>51880463

I know, we're ugly and pathetic

>tfw so irrelevant that you genuinely get excited when people talk about your country on a House of Cards episode.
>>
>>51877160
Why do you have taiwans flag?
>>
>>51880463
>some of the girls are like mini qt's but the rest are dog ugly
Basically Southeast Asia
>>
>>51881145
are you Karen?
what can you say about them?
>>
>>51877032
Those aren't typical Aussies.

>>51881145
Hey burma bro, true facts:
>Be studying Eng Lit in Uni (dw I did a STEM degree too)
>Token class on feminism
>Tutor asks everyone to name a female they admire (class is 80% girls)
>I'm first
>Talk about Suu Kyi, and how she was under arrest at the time and never stopped fighting for her beliefs
>The rest of the class: Ummm Britney spears is great. I think Lady Gaga is brave, Nicole Kidman is my favourite actress
>mfw
>>
>>51881082
>Anglo-Celtic Australians: 74%

Noice
>>
>>51881400

I'm ethnic Burmese. I know only one Karen, and he's pretty cool. We don't have a lot of racial/religious tension, save for the hatred of the largely harmless Mudslime population in the past couple years.

>>51881463

Yeah I hate white women too.

Thanks for all the (You)s boys. Sorry for hijacking thread.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.