[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.bayern.de/sozialminister in-mller-deutschlandweit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: saksamaahanmuutto.gif (2 MB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
saksamaahanmuutto.gif
2 MB, 400x350
http://www.bayern.de/sozialministerin-mller-deutschlandweit-seit-januar-bereits-eine-million-asylbewerber-registriert-zugang-sprengt-alle-prognosen-obergrenze-fr-die-aufnahme-von-flchtlingen/
>Germany have registered now 1 million asylum seekers
>>
Holy keks.

1 MILLION
M
I
L
L
I
O
N
>>
>>51868671
Once they are registered they stop being asylum seekers, right? Or at least they drop the seeker part.
>>
Germany will be the last thing the Germans destroy
>>
>>51868739
And this is counting only the ones they have been able to register.
>>
File: 60000000.png (1 MB, 932x776) Image search: [Google]
60000000.png
1 MB, 932x776
its far over 2 million right now.

1 Million are registered.
>>
>>51868970
58 million to go.
>>
>>51868970
Why punish yourself like this Germoney?
You owe the world nothing now.
>>
>>51869114
They are creating a super army of German-muslim soldiers so they can finally take over Europe after several failed attempts in the past, last one being in 1945.
>>
this is the death drive

i know it sounds bad but they can't control it

they have to register them and the hope is that they set a hard limit and stop when it is reached because if they don't they will always push that number up until the system burst
>>
>we must have cultural diversity, but only in white countries!
>>
Someone stick a fork in Germany, it's done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
>>
>>51869114
Because this continent has to burn. And its people with it.
>>51869406
Were far from being dead. In fact we have pretty much won right now. You cant stop the coming of the age of Islam now.
>>
>>51868970
Holy kek that image
Germany would become a radioactive powerplant
>>
File: 1443395551890.png (319 KB, 909x960) Image search: [Google]
1443395551890.png
319 KB, 909x960
hello Germans

you know how we always lament our sizeable minority population? The group of people drawing more resources than they contribute, contributing far more crime, degeneracy, etc.? You know how we wish there was a way to reduce, or get rid of them?

Well, you are forgoing all that and importing your own little, or maybe one day sizeable, group of non-contributing criminals and possibly even terrorists

Just thought I'd put that bit on the horizon, you have a lot to look forward to
>>
>>51869351
Funny how that works.
>>
>>51870677
Pointless to even mention that at this stage. They're so wrapped up in taking the moral highground that no amount of facts or logic is going to sway them.
>>
>>51870677
"Nobody asked us"
"We didn't want to have them here"

t. voice of the average german

The politicians forced it upon us without asking the people.

[spoiler]Please drop nukes.[/spoiler]
>>
>>51870771
So has the court made a ruling on your right wing party yet?
>>
>>51868970
>The state provides for it citizens via Km^2
>>
>>51870771
This.
>>
>>51870791
Which one do you mean?
>>
>>51870771
Bullshit. The average German supports most of this. I dont have to remind you that Merkels party has still 37%.
>>51870761
Only thing important to me is that were taking europe down with us. Who cares about a moral high ground?
>>
>>51870805
This one: http://news.yahoo.com/germanys-top-court-hear-case-banning-far-npd-154328666.html
>>51870916
>Only thing important to me is that were taking europe down with us. Who cares about a moral high ground?
Yeah thanks for the input, Mohammed.
>>
>>51870916
I don't know how it is where you live, but here they don't want this.

Hell, even the ARD broadcasted a special about people who were fed up with the refugees, stating they can't take that many.
>>
>>51870945
>The Karlsruhe-based court said it would now hold hearings on the case between March 1 and 3 next year.
It isn't banned yet.
>>
>>51870975
Do you have any predictions? I mean the article says that they've tried before and failed. But given all the gay shit that's been going on in Germany over the last year, do you think it could be different this time around?
>>
>>51871024
Don't know, don't care.
The NPD is a joke.
>>
>>51871054
In what way? Also if they ban one party that they disagree with, what's to stop them doing it to others?
>>
>>51870947
>I don't know how it is where you live, but here they don't want this.

Then why would they give 70% to CDU/CSU/SPD/rest?
>>
>>51871176
Well for starters it's infiltrated to the core with verfassungsschutz members (kinda like the german cia)
You are right on the other issue though - thats why not even the left leaning people i know want it banned
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.