[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is everyone perma buttmad about America? We literally didnt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
why is everyone perma buttmad about America? We literally didnt do anything but make the world a better place.
>>
>>51868649
>make the world a better place.
>>
>make the world a better place.
lol

this is what americans believe
>>
two words:
Suez Canal

>tfw no empire
US is the big dog now, so it has to take the blame for all the shit happening currently, that's how it works.
>>
>>51868701
>>51868662
Can either of you honestly sit here and tell me that you would rather live in a world where America never existed?
>>
>>51868662
>>51868701
I'd say the net good it's done outways the bad, if only by a little and more so in the past than in the present.
>>
>>51868649
You ever read the give a mouse a cookie book as a kid?

The world is the mouse.
>>
>>51868764
not what we claimed

>>51868766
I can agree with that.

But it would be nice if you didn't arm muslim extremists, or killed gaddafi, or support civil wars on our continent.

Just a thought
>>
>>51868831
>I unironically support autocratic dictators
literally you right now
>>
>>51868762
>America
>taking responsibility
ayy lmao
>>
File: 0.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>51868649
>>make the world a better place.
>>
>>51868964
There were more than 20 dictators disrespecting human rights on Africa. You killed the only one who was doing a good job. Lybia had a GPD per capita and HDI higher than countries on europe. Also, he was keeping the immigrants from arriving in europe.

You killed him because of oil, now the country is back at the stone age, have no central government, and refugees are flooding into europe. All because of oil.

But hey, congratulations, you took down a dictator.
>>
Because we do shit like this and it's fucking hilarious.
https://youtu.be/9pCybcpkm5c?t=2m1s
>>
crab mentality

but on a global scale
>>
>>51869188
Are you retard? That was all France bro. U.S. had little to do with it.
>>
>>51869297

that slays me every time
>>
>>51869188

No one in our country wanted to go there. We were like the only kid in the neighborhood who had a car and everyone wanted us to drive them somewhere. Except instead of a car it was the capacity to quickly deploy medium range cruise missiles and create a no fly zone.

But tenuously connected to refugees
http://www.lucify.com/the-flow-towards-europe/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.