[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys don't really hate black people, right? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 1436507726086.png (57 KB, 675x547) Image search: [Google]
1436507726086.png
57 KB, 675x547
You guys don't really hate black people, right?
It's just memes, right?
>>
WE
>>
if dubs its a meme
>>
>>51864699
I only hate Muslim blacks to a man, the rest of you I'll give a chance.

Truth be told I end up hating most of you after giving you a chance. You're generally pretty badly behaved.
>>
>>51864699
Depends. I really dislike somalis, but have nothing against ethiopians for example.
>>
Why are so many people pretending to be minorities on /int/ today?

Are we being brigaded?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1906x3900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1906x3900
>>51864786
>pretending
>>
>>51864699
I dislike stupid people, and I like open-minded nice people.

Fucking americans and your endless volley of feeling cards
>>
>>51864786
>pretending
You should know by now that nobody on /int/ is white.
>>
>>51864699
Reddit.com/r/AfroFuturism
>>
>>51864699

BOYS MMM

BLACK GUY MEET EVERY NON-PAKISTANIS WIFE
>>
No

t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
For me, the race does not matter
Malice,antipathy or good will
thought for the person
probably

That's complicated..
>>
>>51864699

tbhonest i'd have a beer with any person, but if you come to my neighbourhood and you're different you'd still get beat up
>>
>>51864699
I have black american friend.
He is really nice and intelligent as fuck.
>>
>>51864699
desu I hate fucking everybody
>>
It really depends on who you are senpai. I generally hate nignogs but black people are pretty good if they're good people. Seems like they try extra hard to be nice and well behaved.
>>
>>51864699
No, blacks aren't a problem for us.
>>
>>51864978
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
Some of my closest best friends are black and as much as I'm a racist asshole here I love them very much. If you're positively contributing to society then you're all good
>>
>>51864699
I don't like some black people but I also don't like some white people and do like some black people, man.
Even though I dislike more than I like I still think it's worth it for the ones I like :)

but i do hate all t*rks
>>
>>51865194
Bullshit, Japan is the most racist of all the cunts here.
>>
>>51866699
>let me tell you about how you feel
>>
>>51866623
Lincoln was assassinated before he could send the niggers back
>>
>>51864699
I only hate uncivilised/ghetto blacks. I'm fine with the rest.
>>
>>51866725
This
>>51866699
How about you?
>>
File: hmmm.png (401 KB, 1032x660) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
401 KB, 1032x660
>
>>
>>51864699
I don't hate individual blacks, I'm not attracted to your women but that's not racism. I have an issue with the "community" since they generally are idiot thugs and the people who protect them. The culture has devolved into barbarism and the majority of intelligent people make excuses not solutions. Also the only people who ever owed your forebearers shit were the 6% max Southerners who owned them...and 23% of muh heritage unlike someone else's isn't from them.
>>
> tfw when all blacks in turkey are complete bros

Feels good man
>>
>>51867231
are there many?
>>
I don't but I never post pretending I do. I don't even hate so-called mudslimes. I guess I don't like indians much, but I'm glad for the indian race to exist since they invented zero and other mathy stuff.
>>
>>51867918
t. Sanjay Vijaygupta
>>
>>51864786
whites are the minority on the global scale, m7890

so yeah we are always pretending
>>
>>51864764
Ethiopians are just mountain-somalis. Also, 50% of them are muslim like Somalis.

t. Mohammed Ishaaq
>>
>>51867918
DESIGNATED SHITTING BUSH
>>
most south americans are racist, that left spanish culture
>>
I would unironically hate them if they lived here, but they do not, so I do not care
>>
which black people are you talking about?
>>
>>51864833
>>51864883
>>51868306
Only whites have the internet, lads.

Don't try to bullshit me.

>>51864699
If you honestly are one of these disgusting nigger scum, I have never had any problems with black people in real life and I think they are mostly fine people regardless of the ghetto bullshit.
>>
Not now, glad I grew out of that. It was mainly everyone around me that hated niggers which influenced me. Buffoonery can occur with blacks, but that happens in other races too. When white people do something crazy, it's an isolated incident. When black people do something crazy, the entire race gets blamed.
>>
A lot of black people today make it hard for the ones of us who are rational. Scum comes in all colours though.
>>
File: 1405992452078s.jpg (5 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1405992452078s.jpg
5 KB, 250x240
I hate the loud, obnoxious, destructive niggers that burn cities to the ground if a niglet gets shot.

Black people that actually contribute to society are okay in my book.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.