[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
Come on lads, i don't like Islam either but how is this such a common view over there? Do you guys feel more strongly and retarded about this because you have your own version of Islam/Magic Man in Sky?
>>
All religion is bad, it is the most disgusting and horrible thing ever created my the monsters of Earth aka humans. Religion NEEDS to be destroyed immediately
>>
>>51864338
It's hard to explain, we just have a thing about Muslims and commies.

Speaking for myself I really don't feel like America (and thereforw the world) can truly prosper until all of them are dead.
>>
>>51864338
Someone at one of Donald Trump's rallies said "ISIS is here in America, and they are loading up Christians into boxcars and shipping them off into the middle east" and that was in New England.
>>
>>51864338
The right wing purged all of these people out of the mainstream in the '60s, but electing a black President was enough to push them over the edge.
>>
>>51864591
I don't think anyone knew what Muslims were in the 1960s.
>>
>>51864805
see
>>51864552
>>
File: 1446168840215.png (150 KB, 2120x2440) Image search: [Google]
1446168840215.png
150 KB, 2120x2440
>>51864338
>>
>>51864338
Islam, particularly Salafism, is not a religion of peace. It's annoying when people report the mantra saying otherwise.
>>
>>51864338
Muslims got off on the wrong foot by introducing themselves to America by killing thousands of people and destroying national landmarks.

But you know what they say, all publicity is good publicity
>>
>>51864338
You have to understand, 9/11 changed everything over here. That and more than a decade of fucking around with the middle east, with people's family members coming home with ptsd and missing limbs, people are pretty pissed at this point.

With the attacks in Paris, its like a log got tossed onto the fire.
>>
File: purozeta.jpg (185 KB, 770x1000) Image search: [Google]
purozeta.jpg
185 KB, 770x1000
>>51864338
>>51864338
>we will live to see how mexicans crusade against muslims in the USA
>we will witness the cultural shock muslims will face when encountering a far more violent and religious people
cant wait to be honest
praise jesus
>>
>>51865323
>Muslims got off on the wrong foot by introducing themselves to America by killing thousands of people and destroying national landmarks.
I'm pretty sure the first Muslim immigrants did not do that, and that this sort of stuff only happened in the last 20~35 years.
>>
>>51864338
>>51864505
You must be 18 or older to use 4chan
>>
>>51864338
t. Abdul al-Mohammad
>>
>>51864338
It's not the religion but the cultural and political ideologies that Americans dislike.
>>
>>51865662
Muslims are like 1.9% of the population, I guarantee you most of the country had no idea there were any even here.
>>
>>51865653
and Roman Catholic masterrace, to boot

absolutely BASED
>>
Americans just don't like Islamist terrorists that were given Asylum, money and benefits and turn around and murder us.
>>
These cunts toppled a couple of our towers and killed 3,000 people in the very recent past

forgive us for not giving them a very large benefit of the doubt

honestly, at some point it's just too late to have a choice, you're at what, 15% muslims? One day they'll have a voting demographic and will be railroading your elections and policies, and there won't be shit you can do about it.

We can do shit about it as it stands.
>>
>>51864962
this looks and sounds just like my father
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26 KB, 600x750
>>51864338
I'll start the incoming barrage of trilbys
>>
>>51864338
Rasheed.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.