[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /int/ honestly think of Mesitzo Chicanos? >USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2015-12-08-18-44-04.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-08-18-44-04.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
What does /int/ honestly think of Mesitzo Chicanos?

>USA opinion not needed.
>>
>>51862639
I think Americans aren't so bad in general.
>>
They are really nice people, seriously people don't give them enough credit, they might be the best ethnic group in the US.
>>
>>51862639
They aight.
>>
File: 1355026073001.jpg (10 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1355026073001.jpg
10 KB, 267x200
>opinions of the people who actually live in the same place as them not needed
>>
among themselves understand
>>
>>51862639
hybrids
>>
>>51862639
If they speak English, Anglicize their name and work hard to not be a poor cholo I don't really care.
A lot could pass for white but they choose to act like niggers and all the good ones look like fat Filipinos that have an inhumane amount of kids.
>>
>>51862817

>A lot could pass for white but they choose to act like niggers and all the good ones look like fat Filipinos that have an inhumane amount of kids.

That's so true.
>>
>>51862817
Mestizo nigger.

Not indio Mexicans.
>>
>>51862817
> anglicize your name
ayy gringo, what's the matter? can't roll your R's?
>>
I studied in Texas for a year, the mestizo chicanos were ugly and supper annoying, often disrespectful.

I look like a good-looking mexican, perhaps a bit too tall. Many chicanas tried flirting with me in spanish, but for some reason most lost interest once I said I didn't speak it.

The coolest hispanics I met were either white mexicans, or people from other countries like Ecuador and such. But I had a nice mestizo mexican friend. Nice guy.
>>
>>51862917
Mestizos aren't just one race, they're the generally term for mixed. Some Mestizos are Caucasian and the others are borderline Asian or even black.

>>51862923
Italians, Germans and Asians anglicize their names.
Do it and I get less triggered during roll calls at work.
>>
>>51862923
of course they do

pic related
>>
File: CNs4S78UkAIz6ws.jpg (110 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
CNs4S78UkAIz6ws.jpg
110 KB, 768x1024
This Mexican girl on twitter considers herself white.

Is this what the average Mexican really thinks a white person is?
>>
>>51863252

Another look with better lighting
>>
>>51863252
it's white enough for mexico

white enough for the US also, your government considers north africans and middle-easterns as whites.
>>
>>51863252
Well she doesn't look like a native.
She could be an arab, and arabs are considered white by the US census.
>>
>>51863252
Looks jew
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.