[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/देसी/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: too many gitas too little time.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
too many gitas too little time.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
देसी দেশি દેશી ದೇಶಿ ദേശി දේශිය ଦେଶୀ ਦੇਸੀ தேசி దేశీయుడు دیسی: iskcon handed me their version of the gita edition

i tried to tell them i've already read it, but they insisted smdh
>>
read non-meme indian literature like Arthasastra instead.
>>
>>51859219
I'm currently reading a big scripture atm.

I want to learn sanskrit to read all this shit properly because i tihnk the translations do misjustice, but the on the other hand the practical benefits of all that effort is a bit elusive.
>>
I have the one on the left
>>
>>51859393
it is entirely spiritual, the prayers are amazing
>>
I am become poop, destroyer of streets
>>
>>51859575
yea i get that sense from reading
>>51859540
they hand em out
>>
>walking to class at university a few years ago
>guy in a goofy monk getup stops me
>starts telling me about spiritual enlightenment and harmonious lifestyles
>reaches into his filthy messenger bag and shoves a copy of the gita into my hands
>asks for a donation
>"Sorry friend, I don't have any cash. Since I can't pay for it do you want this back?"
>sneers and says "whatever" then walks off
Never did read that book.
>>
File: समन्तभद्र.jpg (242 KB, 858x968) Image search: [Google]
समन्तभद्र.jpg
242 KB, 858x968
>>51861269
similar thing happened to me in new york

>chinese monk guy hands me an amulet
>i take it and walk off
>he chases me down and takes it back off me
>looks at me all shocked
>later read that these fakes monks expect donations for those pieces of plastic

the expression of disgust on his face was pretty priceless.
>>
>>51859007
>i tried to tell them i've already read it, but they insisted smdh
YES, THEY DID
>>
How do the British respond when you defecate in the streets? Or do you poop in a more secluded area, like on or next to the train rails for example?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csDvzZD7ZFE
>>
>>51861561
i defecate in a toilet.
>>
ffs
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.