[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Does your native language roll the R? 2. Can you do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: rr.jpg (5 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
rr.jpg
5 KB, 225x225
1. Does your native language roll the R?
2. Can you do it?
>>
Nope
Yea...but I hate rolling my Rs
>>
Everyday I'm rolling my r
>>
File: Pussyassbitch.png (163 KB, 695x392) Image search: [Google]
Pussyassbitch.png
163 KB, 695x392
>>51852731
So when French guy goes to talk to a woman and he says "Oui, I'm going to grape you." Would she be hungry, scared or aroused?
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I99Q3K18T6c
>>
>>51852883
She would surrender

t. Albanterino Barbosa
>>
yes perkele
>>
>>51852883
I'm gonna grape you kids the mouth
>>
yes we do in the northern third of hte country., they don't do it in nigger Lisbon and other southern areas though.
>>
>>51852672
1.yes

2. yes

can someone post the vocaro of that guy trying to roll the r?
>>
Men who can't R look effeminate to me. Can't take them seriously.

You may be 1.80m tall, but if you can't into R you might as well castrate yourself.
>>
1. Yes
2. Yes
>>
>>51854238
With standard Dutch you roll R's at the front and in the middle of a word.

R's at the end of a word are more like an American R.
>>
1. No
2. No
Learning Spanish and it's kind of embarrassing desu.
>>
>>51852672
1. Back in the time people did, you can still hear some old people doing so ; we now use guttural R
2. Yes
>>
Rekkaralli ravistaa raavastakin rosmoa
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.